Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

9 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

it makes me wonder what Okore would have been like with this squad and coaching staff. 

Okore would have been a perfect Dean Smith player. 

5 minutes ago, Straggler said:

OMG the important stuff first, the top of the arm near the shoulder doesn't fit / seam properly.

Who made these 2 bit shirts ????

Edited by MaVilla

Complimenting bodymoor heath by saying 'the facilities are a joke'

I'll never understand youth speak 😂

5 hours ago, KMitch said:

Brentford are a club which is run like a business trying to turn a profit vs a football club trying to get promoted.  They're punching well above their weight right now, but when you're gambling on a bunch of unknown tryers and every offseason end up selling the ones who were the best performers, then not reinvesting the funds into more quality, it gets hard to progress up the table.  Because they aren't reinvesting most of their profits into more players, they're essentially gambling on progression every season.  Moneyball only gets you so far, when you have a small budget.  It's going to take some luck for them to get promoted without spending more in the transfer market.  Bournemouth sold players during their meteoric rise, but reinvested the funds into the next level up of targets and held on to their key players when there weren't great replacements available.  Brentford, on the other hand, seem content to be a Championship mid-table feeder club for bottom-half Premier League teams.  

I think you are right on some of those points and yes we have been happy to have  top half finishes however I believe this coming season we are going for it.We have signed 5 players all 6 ft plus and aggressive something we have been missing and we can hopefully keep either Maupay or Benrahma we could very well finish in the play offs.Konsa is a good signing for you and although I’m not happy to see him go the fact that we have signed Pinnock and Jansson makes us overall better off defensively.

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Okore would have been a perfect Dean Smith player. 

Yep, I remember watching his showreel and thinking wow we have a proper talent. 

This kid looks similar! Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Â