Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Just now, DCJonah said:

To be fair, jedinak at cb was a joy. I can see how he kept tuanzebe out of his natural position

there is a reason that there is Jedi in Jedinak.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

£12m for our 3rd / 4th choice CB .. how times have changed 

now lets go get Mings a starting partner and Patrich earn his money instead of just signing up players we already know about :) 

Lets not forget we survived in the prem with Ron Vlaar alongside baker/clark - hes a starter for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mings, Hause, Konsa, Chester right now. 

I don't think we will see another centre half now assuming we/he can demonstrate Chester can play a few games here and there. 

Our centre halves need to be able to play like DM's and our DM will need to be able to drop in and cover centre half when they step up. The system is king. If it's Phillips, ideal, if not then the same applies to the next guy. 

We *almost* have a squad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I don't think we will see another centre half now assuming we/he can demonstrate Chester can play a few games here and there. 

Our centre halves need to be able to play like DM's and our DM will need to be able to drop in and cover centre half when they step up. The system is king. If it's Phillips, ideal, if not then the same applies to the next guy. 

We *almost* have a squad. 

It's great that we've managed to do most of our rebuilding before our first preseason game.

• Like 1

Expect Revan to be blooded at some point towards the end and in early round of the shit cups .... Think we have enough quality and strength in depth now in the CB department and defence in general. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

It's great that we've managed to do most of our rebuilding before our first preseason game.

7 signings pre USA trip (it's a trip not a tour!) is mighty impressive, even if two of those were activated clauses. You still need to get it done. 

Looks like Konsa was the plan B to Webster? I'm glad we moved on quickly too. No faffing for a whole summer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Expect Revan to be blooded at some point towards the end and in early round of the shit cups .... Think we have enough quality and strength in depth now in the CB department and defence in general. 

And Suliman

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I really don't get what all this planning ahead is about to be honest, what's going on here? Shouldn't most of them be signing in the last week of the window!?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You think he is better than Clark? 

I fecking hope so, if not we will have overpaid by about £11.5m. 

18 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's decent depth, I'm just not sure who the second starting CB is. Has Hause really shown enough for him to be a starting player? That concerns me.

Â