Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Why do people thing him playing signals its over. That's ridiculous

Milner played up front for Newcastle in a night game and signed for us next day or so from memory or maybe I'm imagining

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

When Milner left us for Man City the deal had already been done when he played his last game for us. I can’t remember who we played, but it was a league game and he was MOTM. Playing in a preseason friendly doesn’t mean a lot either way. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Milner played up front for Newcastle in a night game and signed for us next day or so from memory or maybe I'm imagining

Think you are both right IIRC

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I think the interest is there but I’m not convinced it’s as strong as we think it is. I doubt he wants to leave either which is fair enough. Can’t see this one happening this window.

Yeah don't think it's 30 mill type strong either.

I think this transfer will happen eventually. I have been bored and went back through loads of topics and found 3 players that were linked with us well before they actually signed, players and dates thread started below. There isn’t normally smoke without fire and as they’ve started contract talks it does seem likely we are in? Will it go the way of Jack last year and stay with his boyhood club or we he be tempted by the draw of the premier league and a big pay rise?

Lovre Kalinić 19th January 2016
Ahmed Elmohamady 15th September 2015
Neil Taylor 22nd March 2015

Edited by Hobbit Feet

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When Milner left us for Man City the deal had already been done when he played his last game for us. I can’t remember who we played, but it was a league game and he was MOTM. Playing in a preseason friendly doesn’t mean a lot either way. 

West ham at home. I think we win 3-1,with Milner scoring. Might have dreamed it though! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

How come?

That fella who called Luiz before anyone had mentioned him at all said we were close to...

Heaton, Phillips, Bjorn, Little Doug, Trezeguet...and maybe one more I've forgot.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That fella who called Luiz before anyone had mentioned him at all said we were close to...

Heaton, Phillips, Bjorn, Little Doug, Trezeguet...and maybe one more I've forgot.

Anyone else starting to get that pukey feeling when you've eaten too much rich food?

• Haha 2

Â