Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

He's exactly what we need right now. But if he's decided to stay up there and race his pigeons, well you just have to say

Bollocks to him.

I'm not so sure that he has agreed to stay though. Unlike Grealish, who had super rich owners coming in promising a very realistic chance at promotion and a huge new contract, Phillips is looking at a half decent chance of promotion with the biggest choke artists in football, and probably a modest salary. More to run on this.

In the meantime, get Santamaria in regardless.

1 minute ago, floody555 said:

I think Phillips will be the next one then Maupay and Trezeget..... sorted for the season me thinks. Very happy with how this window is going :) 

If we get all them done we are in dream land

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

The way this window has gone so far, and the fact that we've been linked with Phillips for so long, I'm expecting us to announce Baptiste Santamaria any day now.

TBF that's how it normally goes 🤣

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

we’re off to Minnesota tomorrow. 

Pah. I'm off to Guiseley shortly. I forgot to mention, it also has a recycling facility. 

If our bid is in fact 11m, then we don't deserve to get him! 
I'm all for going in low to start, but come on, imagine if someone offered that for Mcginn...

I don't think he is worth 30m, but we need to get real if we think we're getting him for less than 20m. 

If there’s any truth in an £11m bid, then it’ll be Purslow’s way of saying “You ent gettin’ no-where near £30m, so drop your price and maybe we’ll make you a reasonable offer”.

Or, as is likely, it’s about as true as Heaton being at the Belfry.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If our bid is in fact 11m, then we don't deserve to get him! 
I'm all for going in low to start, but come on, imagine if someone offered that for Mcginn...

I don't think he is worth 30m, but we need to get real if we think we're getting him for less than 20m. 

It's at least a bit more respectful than that prick Levy's reported £2m grealish bid last summer...

Â