Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Mings has just made a big step up from Bournemouth, and Wolves were reportedly hoping to sign Konsa, but he came to us.

Philips will be looking for the club with the biggest future prospects aka Villa! 

They were going to sign Tammy in January too. Poxy club from a festering wart of a town. 

7 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

They were going to sign Tammy in January too. Poxy club from a festering wart of a town. 

Well said. The yam yams have had their 15 minutes of superiority. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wolves are currently ahead of us and they have europe. I know it's not p

Popular but at his stage I can only see him going there IF they are interested.

Not worried about bournmouth 

Sorry, this is bolognese.

They're not ahead of us. We play in the same league. We're bigger, more money, more prestige. 

Certain players may find their situation more attractive. But in the main, nah.

Edited by Mazrim

Wolves aren't going to pay around £20m for a player who plays in the exact same position and does a similar job as Neves, unless they're selling Neves, and even if they were selling him they'd still be unlikely to be going for Phillips as he just isn't there type of signing whilst Mendes is in charge of things.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

But they also have the likes of Ruben Neves, this is where playing time, and history might, MIGHT edge it for us?

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Sorry, this is bolognese.

They're not ahead of us. We play in the same league. We're bigger, more money, more prestige. 

Certain players may find their situation more attractive. But in the main, nah.

Ok then. They finished 7th in the league and we just got promotion via play offs. People need to get a reality check.

We are underdogs this year. I'm not saying we can't surpass them we can but at present it's silly to put us in same.catergory than them. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ok then. They finished 7th in the league and we just got promotion via play offs. People need to get a reality check.

We are underdogs this year. I'm not saying we can't surpass them we can but at present it's silly to put us in same.catergory than them. 

That's one 12 month period Dem.

We've been significantly bigger and better than them for the previous 100+ years.

We are still a bigger and better club, don't let sky sports tell you otherwise.

• Like 2

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

That's one 12 month period Dem.

We've been significantly bigger and better than them for the previous 100+ years.

We are still a bigger and better club, don't let sky sports tell you otherwise.

I'm basing this on team and performance over the last few years.

Not on wealth and stadium..obviously we are the bigger club in terms of fans base and stature mate. But wolves are doing excellently. We need to get to where they are at.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm basing this on team and performance over the last few years.

Not on wealth and stadium..obviously we are the bigger club in terms of fans base and stature mate. But wolves are doing excellently. We need to get to where they are at.

I agree - we have to stabilise in the prem - its still a massive step for a lot of our players, the dog heads have done this and bought well and performed well last year. We just need to slowly build again sensibly.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Whilst I see where you are coming from shouldn’t that mean Bournemouth as now an established Premier League team should be more attractive than us too?

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Ryan Woods?,....... was he that little ginger haired midfielder that bossed us at VP every time they played us?

Yes the very average player that bossed us because Steve Bruce refused to allow his teams to cross the halfway line to press or engage any DLP.

Â