Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I wouldnt part with Conor. He is probably only back up to McGinn/Grealish we have and will add goals and assists if needed 

Nor would I would particularly but would be hilarious if we did just to **** them off some more  ... more likely if any players included it would be Hogan & Lansbury, or Bree ...

With the rumours Spurs are interested they have just signed Tanguy Ndombele,  for like £65million .... Dier is shite but ITK GOD @connormoore01 said we were in advanced negotiations so that’s as good as signed ! 

Edited by thabucks
  • Haha 1

Don't know how reliable they are but a website dedicated to Leeds United news is claiming that he's agreed a new deal with them...

' Kalvin Phillips has accepted the contract offered, which means he will still at Leeds United as one of the highest earners.'

LUFC News

Edit: Had a look on 'Waccoe' and they don't seem very trusting of it on there, it does look a bit 'click baity'.

Edited by useless

Spurs are not interested apparently .... 

Spurs have also been linked with a £30m move for another midfielder from Leeds - Kalvin Philllips. However, football.londonunderstands that the club are not currently looking to bring in the 23-year-old. Neither are they looking at making a move for Dinamo Zagreb's Spanish winger Dani Olmo.

Tottenham's main midfield targets after capturing Ndombele remain Real Betis' Giovani Lo Celso and Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos,

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/william-saliba-truth-spurs-attempts-16578375.amp

12 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That fella who called Luiz before anyone had mentioned him at all said we were close to...

Heaton, Phillips, Bjorn, Little Doug, Trezeguet...and maybe one more I've forgot.

Geoff Vowden,buy back😀

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

Â