Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Why? If it relates to us potentially looking at Benrahma, Maupay and Konsa as transfer targets I don't see why we would. I think it's quite refreshing to have fans of other clubs on here when the conversation is constructive and informative.

Granted if it was just about Brentford's financial situation, but we had no interest in any of their players, I agree that this subject should be in "Other Football". 

Was tongue in cheek mate

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Why? If it relates to us potentially looking at Benrahma, Maupay and Konsa as transfer targets I don't see why we would. I think it's quite refreshing to have fans of other clubs on here when the conversation is constructive and informative.

Granted if it was just about Brentford's financial situation, but we had no interest in any of their players, I agree that this subject should be in "Other Football". 

Was tongue in cheek mate

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Permanently?

Not sure but hopefully.  If he doesnt want to be here, hard to keep him.  What is it with Villa and foreign goal keepers not wanting to stay.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Nantes in negotiations  for Kalinic apparently.  If ones are lead to believe, he hasnt settled and wants to leave.  Would explain Butland to

£8mill + Kalinic for Valentin Roger 🤔 

if rumoured interest either way is true ...

33 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Not sure but hopefully.  If he doesnt want to be here, hard to keep him.  What is it with Villa and foreign goal keepers not wanting to stay.

Not a lot of people enjoy getting bombed in foreign countries.

30 minutes ago, thabucks said:

£8mill + Kalinic for Valentin Roger 🤔 

if rumoured interest either way is true ...

It's an interesting move if true.  Rongier is a defensive midfielder and current club captain.  24 years old.  No idea if he's any good, but we are light in the middle at present and need a DM for sure.  

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Golini, Kalinic, Moreira...the mystery of the Aston Villa goalkeeper continues. I’m not even sure I’m even spelling those names correctly I know so little about them

Our fault for being fickle!  Should have stuck with - 

IMG_5302.JPG

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Yes absolutely. Do you remember his performance at Villa Park- amazing!!

Yes, I had weeked off scouting to go Villa vs Bristol City with some mates! we was all raving about him!

I saw him twice  live at Solihull Moors last season when he was on loan from Bristol City when i was scouting for St Mirren at the time.

Brilliant keeper mate, impressed me a lot he's improved so much since on loan at Solihull Moors

Edited by Villan4Life