Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

source tells me that we are chasing Breel Embolo after a disappointing season at Shalke. 

i remember when we was linked with Embolo was at Basel about 2015 when Tactics Tim was manager :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Reading on Twitter we're looking at Kongolo from Huddersfield. Plays same position as Mings.. could be a sign to Bournemouth we're prepared to walk away if they're becoming too difficult to deal with.

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Yeah what happened Embolo. Did he stagnate 

Just never hit the heights of that wonderkid tag he was labelled with at Basel.

He's 22 now he broke through when 18 at Basel.

Edited by Villan4Life

58 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Imagine that...  Making gossip up and posting it on the internet then threatening legal action against anyone who calls him out on it?  BTW, how many holidays has Mings been on by now?  Is this his 3rd one in two weeks?  hahaha

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm hearing it is an agreement for a possible January transfer. We missed our opportunity due to the uncertainty of our PL status, but there is still mutual interest and talks are ongoing.

Go with the flow guys lol

Give it a rest mate! 🤥

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I hear from a reliable source that we are about to sign Karim Benzema on loan as we couldn't agree a fee with Stoke for Jack Butland.

If anyone tries to mock me I will tell my mum on you.

I’ll pass the message on to her for you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I hear from a reliable source that we are about to sign Karim Benzema on loan as we couldn't agree a fee with Stoke for Jack Butland.

If anyone tries to mock me I will tell my mum on you.

I hope this isn’t true. Benzema is shit in goal!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

On 16/06/2019 at 11:35, Villan4Life said:

_103584559_gettyimages-1040706980.jpg

Yes, i've seen him play! Excellent prospect for his age. Questionable hair style

Barcelona & Real are rumored to be after signing him. i'd say we have no chance of bringing him to Villa.

If we could sign him and Phillips and keep Kodjia, we would be the home of the top knot!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I'm not sure whether Hourihane is even Premier League quality. I'd expect him to score a handful of goals if he got 20-30 games, but he was a worry defensively in the Championship so I think he'd quickly become a weak link in the Prem. Unless we played him further forward than the Whelan/DM role that he was often deployed in last season.

I want Phillips to come in and start as the DM (or Hayden if we can't get him) but I do think Hourihane might actually look a better player in the PL - less hustle and bustle and more about technique and skill which could suit him better!

54 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Imagine that...  Making gossip up and posting it on the internet then threatening legal action against anyone who calls him out on it?  BTW, how many holidays has Mings been on by now?  Is this his 3rd one in two weeks?  hahaha

Well after reading some of his recent tweets he doesn't appear to know his arse from his elbow

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I'd split it and offer £17.5m each. That would be too good for any Championship club to turn down regardless. They could sign the next 10 future stars with that money.

Maybe we can part ex for Kodjia (£8m??) - giving them a solution for the loss of Maupay - and loan them Green - giving a solution for Benrahma and chance to select their successors over the next 6-12 months.