It's the summer bingo.

# Considering a bid.

# Plotting a move

# Preparing an offer.

And my personal favourite:

# Mulling over a move for.

They all basically mean the same thing. 

We know feck all. 

Don't forget "Leading the Race", like all the clubs are in some massive Fast & The Furious competition and the first one who crosses the finish line signs the player.  

If sold Kalinic

Maybe look at 23 year old Serbian keeper Predrag Rajkovic of Maccabi Tel Aviv

Would be a lot cheaper than Butland and has very good potential, Solid young keeper and has impressed me.

Edited by Villan4Life

48 minutes ago, a m ole said:

If Philips falls through, wouldn’t be surprised to see us go after Teji Savanier at Nimes, he’s 27 and plays the quarterback role, tore up Ligue 1 this year. Could prob get him for £10m

Nimes is a nice little town. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Morelos is thought to be keen to make the move to English football, but it is understood Rangers will be reluctant to sell.

piece of piss

Morelos fancies testing his elbows against the faces of some of the best CB's in world football by securing a move to the Premier League.

• Haha 1

Just now, Villan4Life said:

hahahaha i see what you did there!

Namesake of Max: David O'Leary talk :D

Just trying to prove that I was here through the O’Leary years and not just a glory supporter now we’re back in the big league. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Or One of Davis or RHM perhaps as they won’t both make it here ... I’m not sure on Brentford’s pay structure but cannot see hogan taking a £25k a week pay cut to go back .... 

They're not even in the same category for me. Davis has proven himself. 

Hearing from a source that we are in talks with Kerem Derimbay of Hoffenheim. He's been very reliable in the past. Exciting stuff.

Of course none of that is true, I just want to will it into existence in the papers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Just trying to prove that I was here through the O’Leary years and not just a glory supporter now we’re back in the big league. 

I’m not sure ‘glory supporter’ and ‘Aston Villa’ can be used in the same sentence. 

‘long suffering’ and ‘why o god why do I do this to myself’, maybe.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Hearing from a source that we are in talks with Kerem Derimbay of Hoffenheim. He's been very reliable in the past. Exciting stuff.

Of course none of that is true, I just want to will it into existence in the papers.

He literally joined Leverkusen a few weeks ago so I wouldn't bank on it. Good player though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Bit out of our range surely?

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Signed for Bayer Leverkusen in May for €32 million. Set to join them on July 1st when the transfer window in Germany officially opens. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Signed for Bayer Leverkusen in May for €32 million. Set to join them on July 1st when the transfer window in Germany officially opens. 

I'm hearing it is an agreement for a possible January transfer. We missed our opportunity due to the uncertainty of our PL status, but there is still mutual interest and talks are ongoing.

Go with the flow guys lol

• Haha 4

source tells me that we are chasing Breel Embolo after a disappointing season at Shalke.

How long til it's reported by a journo on twitter?

Edited by PieFacE