Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Just now, Jareth said:

Bloody friends. But but but, do we not have an option on signing/matching any fee?

Not sure that we do.

Latest comments they seem resigned that he will want to stay with us and get as much money as possible for him

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/tyrone-mings-legend-or-bad-a.8442/page-13

Looked like really bad cramp to me. He was lucky his studs didn't get caught in the pitch going with his left foot for the tackle at that angle though. It was brave and perfectly timed but definitely awkward and putting himself at risk. Glad to see him running around after the game. Hopefully not the last time we see him. 

• Like 1

He will be ours im certsin of it, bournmouth will just ket him go to waste, wont know what to do with him, he has more fans here and they just let him rot when he got injured..

I think If we make an offer Mings will say to bournmouth I want to be at Villa, you can see how much his heart is here now with how he is. I doubt it's all for show with Mings, not eith the attitude e displays when playing.

The more I think about it the more I think all the Loaners will be ours if we pursue them for permanent and want them, even think Axel will be.

I'm that confident.

I’m almost certain this one will be wrapped up very soon. I’ve just had this feeling ever since he came in that we’d get him permanently . 

He played well again, just a shame he was j hired when they scored, he would’ve blocked that if not. 

Has all the attributes a good cb needs in the modern game. A proper organiser for us as well. For me we’ve already had a tradition of of great cbs, last few years in the prem we missed that. He good step up and be one of our greats.

Anyone confirmed what the injury was?

Before we spend any money on him it needs to be cleared up that it isn't one of his many many old injuries reappearing.

Can't believe how good he's been. What a boss at the back.

14 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Despite how well he has done for us, I’m not sure. I can’t ignore the fact that Eddie Howe didn’t want him, and did he not actually bring in someone from Brentford to play in preference to him?

You have to respect Howe’s judgement so I can’t shake off a nagging doubt about him.

Howe signed Ibe too.... and Solanke..

19 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

All week I’ve been nervous about today and was sure that Derby would win 

their first real attack and Mings just broke it down and played it off to Axel and I knew in that moment we would win today ... even if the last 15 mins were torture and I was sure they were going to nick an undeserved equaliser :)

Snap. I remember the exact moment you are talking about, and I had exactly the same thought. Before the match some fan had tweeted that they had met Mings in the hotel and said they were nervous, to which he had replied "You don't need to be nervous - I'm not". I saw that cool tackle and lay off, and thought yeah, you're not, are you? And my confidence went right up. Oddly, even when Derby got one back, even when Mings got replaced by Hause, I felt our defence would stand firm. Odder still, the seven minutes of injury time, far from dragging, flew by. So that when the final whistle went, I was surprised - I thought it was for a free kick or an offside. But it went back to that Mings move above - I felt confident from that moment. 

• Like 1

Bournemouth fans seem to be absolutely livid at that photo, and also in general at how much Mings is enjoying his time here.

Quite a weird reaction.

• Like 1

Â