Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bournemouth fans seem to be absolutely livid at that photo, and also in general at how much Mings is enjoying his time here.

Quite a weird reaction.

F**K em…. He'll be coming home after packing his stuff so there was no need to change anyway. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bournemouth fans seem to be absolutely livid at that photo, and also in general at how much Mings is enjoying his time here.

Quite a weird reaction.

"Fella is taking the absolute piss tbh. Block a move and he can play in the reserves for a few years"

Fair to say they don't like it one bit.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Quite a weird reaction.

What all.. what is it.. 5,000 of them?

No one cares what Bournemouth fans think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

To be fair, imagine if it was one of our players on loan turning up in Brum, giving it large in another club's kit. We wouldn't be impressed. As a Villa fan, though, I love it. Sign him up, Deano. 

Totally agree.

However if i'm being honest, I'm not even sure if he would be doing it maliciously.

Probably just caught up in the euphoria and love to be honest.

Don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but it is clear some of these players are genuinely in love with the club.

These are probably also players who have not felt genuinely loved at their parent clubs for years.

I imagine it is overwhelming.

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"Fella is taking the absolute piss tbh. Block a move and he can play in the reserves for a few years"

Fair to say they don't like it one bit.

He's rightly getting carried away with being at a big club as opposed to the pisspot club who owns him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Totally agree.

However if i'm being honest, I'm not even sure if he would be doing it maliciously.

Don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but it is clear some of these players are genuinely in love with the club.

These are probably also players who have not felt genuinely loved at their parent clubs for years.

Yeah Mings was injured soon after joining Bournemouth afaik and was out for a year or so?, then he was shipped out on loan to us? (Dean wanted him ofc)

He cones here and is loved, sang about and treated like a hero, it must be something special to feel that after such a rough ride the past couple of years.

Would love him to stay and I hope he does, get it done Deano!! :)

Judging by some of the comments from Bournemouth fans it seems we're not even going to have to stump up much for him as we feared! he's no good in the premier league apparently and Championship is his level. He has a stamping fetish and is so uncommitted to the cause as he feigns injuries to get out of playing.

Phew! thought we were going to have to pay through the teeth for him. ;)

• Like 1

I seen him at the game he was suspended for. He was in the players car park...and spent a long signing autographs, doing selfies ....It just came across that he loved it here.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Quite a weird reaction.

Animated GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Totally agree.

Also this his 1st bit of actual tangible team success as a footballer. He was signed by Bournemouth after they were promoted. 

• Like 1

Why do I have this image of the players stumbling around London still pissed like mates on a stag do, Tyrone getting on the wrong train to Bournemouth :)

Edited by chrisvilla4
Trying to make a bigger smile!
  • Haha 3

He has done the kit thing on purpose and it's a great dick powerplay.

Hope they don't mess us around. It'll speed things along if he gets a transfer request in.

• Like 2

In fairness, having looked there are a number of Bournemouth supporters who don’t seem to mind.

If it was one of our players wearing his loan club shirt around Birmingham....well I don’t think it would bother me, but I’m not surprised some don’t like it. Weren’t Southampton fans annoyed with Van Dijk for modelling a Liverpool shirt at Christmas before he signed? Similar sort of thing. 

Tyrone appears pretty savvy so he would know it might wind up a few people. Having said that, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was a bet he made with one of the players or something like that. 

Anyway it’s not an issue, so Gary Gardner if you want wear your small heath shirt in your spare time, it won’t bother me.

• Haha 1

Â