Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Immense would have been more comfortable had he stayed fit

Intimidates opposition as Huddlestone trying act hardman with Jack yet shit himself when Mings came towards him

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Immense would have been more comfortable had he stayed fit

Intimidates opposition as Huddlestone trying act hardman with Jack yet shit himself when Mings came towards him

That really made me chuckle!

Guy is absolute class. Even if he doesn’t stay, he’s been immense this season and a huge reason that we even made the playoffs. 

Thank you Tyrone.

(now sign up permanently for **** sake :D)

• Like 3

I'll admit I haven't followed the Premier League closely since we were relegated, but are Bournemouth playing the second comings of Nesta and Cannavaro at the back or what? How the hell could someone that good be allowed to go out on loan?

1 minute ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'll admit I haven't followed the Premier League closely since we were relegated, but are Bournemouth playing the second comings of Nesta and Cannavaro at the back or what? How the hell could someone that good be allowed to go out on loan?

Because they want to sign Janujaz

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I think the honest answer is that he had been out with a long term injury so loaning out was a way of getting him back to fitness/testing him out. But yeah, looks a bit ridiculous now considering how shit they’ve been defensively. 

25 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Guy is absolute class. Even if he doesn’t stay, he’s been immense this season and a huge reason that we even made the playoffs. 

Thank you Tyrone.

(now sign up permanently for **** sake :D)

Agree, I don’t see us making  the playoffs without signing him in January. Has made us a lot more solid at the back, and seems a good influence within the squad on and off the pitch. A Great signing.

2 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Is it weird for a man in his 30s to have a life size poster of Tyrone Mings on his bedroom wall? Asking for a friend. 

Yes but **** it

Â