Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You can tell why the club chose him to do an interview. Very well spoken and seems quite intelligent too. Even though he doesn’t wear the armband I think in many ways he is the captain. 

Few hints he really wants to stay too.

The squad are clearly all desperate to go up - but some seem more desperate than others. Jack the most, but Tyrone pretty close. I think he'd love to sign and spend the rest of his career here being successful.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farlz said:
What a truly fantastic loan signing he's been 

Can’t think of many better. Eirik Bakke and Gabor Kiraly, of course, but other than that. 

I was excited we got him, but I never dreamed he’d be as important as he’s been. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Interview with him in today's Guardian. No hint of signing. 

As a footballer you would be daft to come out and say yes I want to leave Bournemouth for Villa in a Guardian interview ahead of a Playoff Final. If the game goes against us he would then have to return to Bournemouth. His best option is to keep quiet about it until after Monday and if he wants to stay give 110% on the pitch to ensure he has that option.

23 hours ago, Michelsen said:

Can’t think of many better. Eirik Bakke and Gabor Kiraly, of course, but other than that. 

I was excited we got him, but I never dreamed he’d be as important as he’s been. 

Simon Dawkins and Grant Holt the real man 

Edited by Zatman

20 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Interview with him in today's Guardian. No hint of signing. 

It's not actually an interview, it's quotes from his press conference (you can see it in full on the villa YouTube channel) and he comes across quite differently in that, talking about his relationship with the fans etc

Â