Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

20 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Hmm... so why is there a Tyrone Mings press conference scheduled on YouTube?

Hope we are buying him!

Don't tease me!!!

I bet it's to just talk about the final :(

• Like 1

As if my nerves could take any more.. now I'm sitting here hoping that Mings is signing and it's not some silly fluff piece about our road to Wembley!!

If you look at the YouTube description it says something like "tyrone talks about the road to Wembley, his relationship with the fans and about Derby"

Blah :(

If you look at the YouTube description it says something like "tyrone talks about the road to Wembley, his relationship with the fans and about Derby"

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Why would that be billed as a 'press conference', and presumably live? They could have added that description to not give it away. 

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

Why would that be billed as a 'press conference', and presumably live? They could have added that description to not give it away. 

If you are right I will kiss you, in a non physical e-kiss kind of way......

• Haha 1

If it was/is Mings signing, you would probably have expected the AVFC Twitter to have promoted the fact there is a mystery press conference, whereas they've just stayed schtum. I'm not letting myself get excited. It's gonna be some daft Q&A session.

Just now, avfcwills10 said:

He's not signing. It literally says beneath the video 'Defender Tyrone Mings talks about the Play-Off Final, his close relationship with the fans and Derby County.'

If only someone had seen that earlier and posted it in this thread :rolleyes:

The smart thing to do would be for him to wait till after the final to see what Division we'll play next year.

Too good for this league, don't think he would want to play in this league for another season, nor should he.

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The smart thing to do would be for him to wait till after the final to see what Division we'll play next year.

Too good for this league, don't think he would want to play in this league for another season, nor should he.

Although that seems like the simple black-and-white logical approach, many players have permanently dropped down a league when they didn't have to in the past. Some players might prefer to stay a club where they're loved, than go back to being a squad player at a team where the fans would rather they didn't get a game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Although that seems like the simple black-and-white logical approach, many players have permanently dropped down a league when they didn't have to in the past. Some players might prefer to stay a club where they're loved, than go back to being a squad player at a team where the fans would rather they didn't get a game.

I think he will sign regardless of league. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he will sign regardless of league. 

I think it's 50/50. If he gets an offer from a bottom 5 Premier League team who give him assurances that he'll be in the first team, I think he'd go. But I can't imagine him staying at Bournemouth when they've got 3-4 players ahead of him.

Â