Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, KMitch said:

TBH, even when Mings has been fit enough to play for them, he's behind Ake in the pecking order, who has been outstanding just about every time I've seen him play.  I've heard a lot of people tout Ake to be in contention for an England spot this season.  Also, they just signed Chris Mepham this January, too, which means they're probably going to part ways with Mings this summer.  You don't spend that kind of money on a player to sit on your bench.  

I think I've posted this before on here or maybe it was FB. I trawl other club forums for player info for Fantasy PL purposes. 

Bournemouth fans are glad he's getting games but fully expect Ake to go to a big club next season and Mings to come back from loan and replace him

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I think I've posted this before on here or maybe it was FB. I trawl other club forums for player info for Fantasy PL purposes. 

Bournemouth fans are glad he's getting games but fully expect Ake to go to a big club next season and Mings to come back from loan and replace him

I thought they brought the guy for Brentford in to cover for that happening

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Ake is always linked with Chelsea so can imagine it will happen

31 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Pretty sure I read he hated time at Chelsea and they can't sign anyone lol

But apart from him hating his time at Chelsea and Chelsea’s transfer embargo, Ake could go to Chelsea?

:detect:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Like I said, he's the Van Dijk of this league, good at absolutely everything, almost looks too good, as a result I can't see us keeping him.

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Someone said it a week ago that he is the Championship's version of Van Dijk.

Couldn't agree anymore.

you're over 6 days out there mate

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Someone said it a week ago that he is the Championship's version of Van Dijk.

Couldn't agree anymore.

It was me. He’s like a magnet to the ball and oozes class. Everyone will point to Grealish retuning for our change in fortuning but let’s not forget that this guy and Hause look unbeatable!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

The transformation in our defence since Hause and Mings have arrived can’t be underestimated. They’re starting to form a nice little partnership in the middle. I’d sign both in the Summer if I was Smith, thankfully I’m not

35 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

The transformation in our defence since Hause and Mings have arrived can’t be underestimated. They’re starting to form a nice little partnership in the middle. I’d sign both in the Summer if I was Smith, thankfully I’m not

I'm sure he'd love to sign both, I think Hause is a certainty. Unfortunately i fear that signing Mings might depend on what division we're in next season.

• Like 1

Â