Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Marginally gave him my man of the match ahead if jack just because he dominated everything and the defence looks so rock solid with him in there. I didn’t ever really feel like blues had a goal in them and that’s testament to Mings and Hause. Mings the man beast 

He's a bit hoofy at times, but that's about the only negative I can level at him.

I gave Jack MOTM yesterday but that was probably just for how he reacted to "the incident" and scoring the winner. Mings probably deserved it on overall performance.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

He's a bit hoofy at times, but that's about the only negative I can level at him.

I gave Jack MOTM yesterday but that was probably just for how he reacted to "the incident" and scoring the winner. Mings probably deserved it on overall performance.

Sometimes we need the hoofing to break up play. Hause kept trying to play it close and simple at the back but he was abit clumsy with the ball. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Is it safe to say if we had a full defence of Ming clones that we would never lose a match 😆

But what if the cane up against a full attack of Jack clones?

2 hours ago, Thug said:

But what if the cane up against a full attack of Jack clones?

A shed load of awkward, stilted dialogue, a bit of a roll around on the grass that will make you want to turn away, then Jango Fett gets his head cut off I think.

• Haha 1

On 10/03/2019 at 17:42, OutByEaster? said:

It's lambic*

He's a proper footballer - he's big, strong, dominant, fierce and can play - he's the one I'd like us to find a way to keep.

*I have no idea what lambic means.

Lambic is a type of beer brewed in Belgium, through exposure to wild yeasts and bacteria instead of carefully cultivated strains. This Sunday, at the very least, I'd say you were spot on.

Edited by TB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

A shed load of awkward, stilted dialogue, a bit of a roll around on the grass that will make you want to turn away, then Jango Fett gets his head cut off I think.

Don't forget Yoda as a striker..

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

In the Mcnaught/ Evans mould. Love him.

Agreed, that’s a great comparison. 

Throw Chris Nichol in and perhaps he’ll bang in a shot from 40yards in the Playoff final 😀

Edited by DaveAV1

He’s a proper leader but he’s playing so well I think Bournemouth will want him back or command a big fee. Smith spoke about not developing other clubs players without having an agreement to buy in the past so I hope we have an agreement in place and for a reasonable fee to sign him up permanently.

Â