Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

37 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I'd love it, but I can't see it.  I think Axel is probably still in the picture at Manchester United, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets a few first team appearances for them next season.  Bournemouth will probably sell Mings in the summer, Steve Cook and Nathan Ake seem pretty much locked in as first choice there but the question is can we afford the money to sign him?  Mings and Chester would suit me fine in August. 

Yeh, Me too even i would love have Axel for next season with us. I think he will 3rd/4th choice when back the red devils. 

Would love we go buy Mings and get barbet (Free transfer), Extending Contract 1 years for Elphick, Keep Chester.

New LB-Mings-Chester-Gilberto 
Hause (or New LB)-Barbet-Elphick-Bree (maybe new RB)

both these good and strong balance and back up for mid-table premiership (if we up) only we need sort 2 left back that we good to go.

I don't think we will trigger transfer for Hause, so money toward to Mings as Hause not wow me yet.. plenty of time to go toward end of the season. 

I start not sure about him, in end I love him and would love see him join us in the of the season..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I like his celebrating everytime he makes a block or an attack is repelled. Its how the top defenders like Chiellini, Cannavaro etc. celebrated as if scoring a goal

Just seems an overall great guy to have in the squad.

Can imagine he is very motivating for the players.

I'm gonna change my first and surname to MINGS, so I'm called MINGS MINGS, then I'm going to find a husband for my daughter who also has the surname MINGS, just so she will be known as Deliahlah MINGS MINGS MINGS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Quite clearly Premier League standard and not 'lower premier league' standard either. Would love us to sign him but I can't see it, far, far too good for this level.

I agree with the first bit, though Bournemouth aren't blessed in defensive and seem happy to let him go, admittedlyhis injury record has probably played a part in that. 

On the subject of his injury record i think in a strange sort of way it could influence his decision. His mindset could either be:

i) I've missed loads of football, I need to get back to the PL asap

ii) I'm playing every week, I'm valued and this is a huge club. Let's see it out. 

Huge signing if we could convince him. 

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

In scientific terms, he's what's known as a Unit. 

He's quick, agile and strong. Seems to read the game well. Given his injury issues and lack of game time he can only get better. 

Was never concerned when the ball was anywhere near our left CB position, even given the opposition consistently launching it in the air on an extremely windy day (they weren’t the only ones guilty of this), which says it all. He just looks so assured - similar to the way VVD always seems unflustered whatever the situation (not saying he’s as good of course but you know what I mean). Quality signing and one that Bournemouth must surely be regretting allowing to happen.

I’m not suggesting for a moment that Jack shouldn’t continue as captain, but Tyrone Mings is a natural leader. Captain or not he is inspirational and the type of player that the rest look to when the chips are down. With the exception of JT we haven’t had anyone like that for a long time. 

• Like 1

Mings and Axel after the international break  lawd.png

Imagine we get promoted next season and we make their signings permanent...along with Tammy. Hell of a spine to start building from. 

Kalinic

Mings Axel Hause

McGinn Jack

Tammy

• Like 2

Â