Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

He’s a proper leader but he’s playing so well I think Bournemouth will want him back or command a big fee. Smith spoke about not developing other clubs players without having an agreement to buy in the past so I hope we have an agreement in place and for a reasonable fee to sign him up permanently.

First refusal is what i heard. No fee agreed 

I would honestly pay more for Mings if I had too at the rate he's playing to secure him indefinitely. That guy Mings is not only a monster but the way players try take the ball from him in his own box and he just says nope and turns on them, Tyrone just has calm all over his face.

I know it's a tall order but Tyrone could be our very next star defender, who goes on to play for England. I do honestly wonder what the hell Bournemouth are playing at leaving Mings out of there eleven at all.

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Absolute monster. Didn't put a foot wrong tonight.

Sign this man up!

loved the way he tried some funky turn in our box and lost it, just to win it back.   

'cause he CAN.

• Like 1

The general. Cant underestimate how much this guy has brought to the team, great with the ball, intelligent, goes long when needed, organises the defence and not afraid the tell people when they not up to scrarch.

Edited by honest_bertie

Â