Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I think Mings knows whether we go up or not leaving villa would be a mistake and going back to Bournemouth or else where. His career is spiralling up and if Grealish did leave (which i dont think he will) he would know doubt captain Villa and do an amazing job at it. I feel that Mings would be worth paying whatever it is to keep him at Villa permanently.

• Like 1

He is like a CHEAT CODE at this level.

It's almost not fair.

Imagine if we had this team from the beginning of season?

How much would it hurt if we didn;t go up so couldn't afford him, then a relegated team with Parachute payments signed him?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost not fair.

How much would it hurt if we didn;t go up so couldn't afford him, then a relegated team with Parachute payments signed him?

Like Sam Johnstone but an even more cruel one

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost not fair.

Like Sam Johnstone but an even more cruel one

Tony Mowbray talking about Darragh Lenihan's performance.

“Something as basic as that makes a difference to any football team. You’re not having to defend the edge of your box every time. He was a huge difference for me.”

Me.....

That is exactly what Tyrone Mings does for us....I am surprised it has taken us so long to find a player like him.

Edited by TRO

Mings proper endears himself to us fans. I hope he just isn't saying the right things! I think he would come to Villa over a different Premier League team even if we didnt get promoted. Or I have completely bought into the beast. 

Â