Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Mings with Axel next season. Wow.

I'd love it, but I can't see it.  I think Axel is probably still in the picture at Manchester United, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets a few first team appearances for them next season.  Bournemouth will probably sell Mings in the summer, Steve Cook and Nathan Ake seem pretty much locked in as first choice there but the question is can we afford the money to sign him?  Mings and Chester would suit me fine in August. 

• Like 1

He is seriously ridiculous. Might be times where we get a bit too excited over someone but he's genuinely yet to have a bad game for us, he's so dominant at this level. Wins everything, has pace and fantastic on the ball the bloke is just ridiculous I can't get over just how good he is. I can't wait for after the international break we'll get to see Mings and Tuanzebe together, what a pairing. 

Brilliant performance today.

He is a different type of defender to Tuanzebe but both very good in their own merits.

To have these two as our CB's would be awesome, unfortunately I can't see OGS letting Tuanzebe go which we knew woupd happen if Jose got sacked.

Â