Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I like him.

The centre backs are not the issue. It's the shit stains to the side of them and the wet fart in front of them.

We’ve got a right back coming in in the Summer and a central midfielder returning from loan

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We’ve got a right back coming in in the Summer and a central midfielder returning from loan

Which central midfielder? Tshibola? Gardner? I don't think either of those will fit into Smith's plans otherwise i think he may well have recalled them in January.

23 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Which central midfielder? Tshibola? Gardner? I don't think either of those will fit into Smith's plans otherwise i think he may well have recalled them in January.

Gardner, I think he does

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Gardner, I think he does

Not in my opinion. Doesn't have the right mentality to make it with us. He's had chances in the past and never taken them but he looks okay for other teams. 

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Gardner, I think he does

Then why do you think he's at small heath when we could have recalled him? We're not exactly spoiled for choice in that position. 

I can't imagine he'll ever play for us again. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Yeah I'd say Tshibola has more chance of getting a look in with Smith than Gardner.  Anyway, if we could sign Mings it would be an unbelievable signing but I'm pretty sure mid-table Prem teams will be checking his fitness with us before going in for him this summer.

56 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think a loan which has actually turned into a buy has happened once at Villa- and that was Scott Sinclair. Cleverly and Johnstone were supposed to but never happened. 

Curtis davis 

Just now, AVTuco said:

Mings, Tuanzebe, Chester and Elphick... we have four capable CBs in the team. And we sure need four to field two most of the time.

I think we’ve seen the last of Tommy sadly :( after the injury today and the fact that he’s out of contract at the end of the season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't think we have a hope in hell of keeping him tbh. He is a PL player, you only need to watch him for 5 minutes to see that.

I think you are correct but we’re only 6 points off the play offs now, we played like a Premier League team today, he is class

Â