Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

He's not ready alright......to listen to the shit about him that gets spouted out. 19yrs handful of games with players bang out of form and in some instances, just shit. The team has many faults. Ramsey isn't one of them. 

Really isn't helping bringing him on whilst we are shit tbh. 

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

This isnt a masked dig at him, it's a genuine question. 

What sort of player is he, like creative, or defensive? I've only seen him play a couple of times and not sure what the role is.

Give and go, link play, get into the box,  arrive late, get goals. 

If he's not ready I'm not sure if any of our midfielders are ready, wasn't particularly worse than anyone else with the exception of Luiz. Didn't do anything great, but wasn't bad either, just seems a bit nervous to take a risk at times. I'd seriously consider just going back to the midfield three that's brought us the most success this season, that's Barkley, McGInn and Luiz, in fact I'd be trying get the whole starting eleven as close to the team that was performing well earlier in the season, even if it means playing a few players that are out of form.

Us constantly chopping and changing the midfield isn't doing us any favors at all, we tried that last season and didn't work, and our form has dropped now we've started doing it this season.

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Give and go, link play, get into the box,  arrive late, get goals. 

Right cheers. I havent seen him do an awful lot of that to be honest. Would be good for him to have a season out on loan and get experience.

I wanted him to start in games like today and Sheffield United where you'd expect us to win, unfortunately that hasn't been the case and for Ramsey himself hasn't really put his stamp on the game and shown too much what he's about. 

I'm absolutely not writing him off. He's a young player and has plenty of time to develop which I'm sure he will but I don't think he's quite ready to start games for now. 

Would rather see him coming on with 20-30 to go to add his energy against tired legs. He started brightly but then the midfield faded away again and the game largely bypassed him. he was crowded out or outmuscled too often.

• Like 2

Wasn’t that bad but surprised that Sanson didn’t start.

Then you’ve got some fans calling for Kessler to start! Clearly difficult playing in this team at the moment.

Looking at the U21s they don't look blessed with talent at the minute with a number of lads getting fast tracked.Hopefully these appearances have got his name out there.

Be great for his development if he could get games there this month.

17 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It's not fair or right to expect him to step up and carry us through games - that's what the senior players are there for. 

Then he really shouldn't start ahead of them. 

I have often been impressed by him coming on as a sub. I have yet to be impressed by him starting a game. 

Â