Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

6 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Wasn’t at his best for me. Getting in the right positions though so the goals will come. 

I thought he was great in possesion personally.

He's playing with a very nice air of confidence currently, certainly like he knows he belongs at this level and he was up against some pretty good midfielders from opposition.

Suddenly from looking like a poverty position 4-5 weeks ago we're overflowing with options at CM now with the starters performing now, Sanson awoken from whichever graveyard he was sleeping in and Carney looking promising.

Our squad looks a really good fit for what Gerrard wants to do and we're still without 3-4 regular players aswell.

• Like 1

I thought he was poor in fairness. Been in decent form but has a terrible habit of running into trouble without releasing the ball. I don't care about the miss but he needs to start getting his head up and laying it off instead of losing the ball in stupid situations.

robbed today. I think he looked pretty good throughout the entire game. controlled the ball well and moved really well. probably should have scored that excellent through-ball from McGinn, but him getting there in the first place was great.

can't complain at all. will only get better.

Â