Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

I do think Bellingham is a little bit overrated at times. He plays for a very good team in a weaker league. I'd like to see him in the Premier League, which may happen in the next year or so. 

As for Ramsey, great to see him develop and grow into the team. A huge talent. 

Edited by Xela

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I do think Bellingham is a little bit overrated at times. He plays for a very good team in a weaker league. I'd like to see him in the Premier League, which may happen in the next year or so. 

As for Ramsey, great to see him develop and grow into the team. A huge talent. 

Said a few weeks back, with dortmund losing haaland next year I think they'd want grealish money for a PL team to get him, definitley more than they sold sancho for

Ramsey just needs to keep going, keep playing and what comes comes, hopefully hw gets somewhere near that level, if he falls short he'd still be a great player 

He absolutely bosses it today. His development has been absolutely fantastic - fair play to Deano and co for nurturing him along. If we continue to churn players out at this level we will really push on and be able to spend big very very precisely. 

Billy Gilmour has got a lot of hype in the media, mainly for his performances when playing for Chelsea or Scotland but Ramsey looked a level above him tonight. He’s a very good footballer, will only get better. 

On 15/01/2019 at 21:55, OutByEaster? said:

I've gone all SGC for this boy - I reckon he could be the real deal.

I think he's got a huge amount of potential. I've seen him three or four times now and I keep seeing more and more things I like. He's got a bit of everything and some steel behind it. He works hard on and off the ball, he's got an eye for a pass, he scores goals, makes great runs into the box and doesn't shirk either a bit of work or a scrap.At under 18's level he's a class act. I think he's one to watch.

Good call.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â