Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

3 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

No he wont…. Screenshot this and come back to me next November. I’m guessing the rarity of a win has got you a bit overwhelmed.

That being said, was v good first half today but to say will be close to WC is laughable.

He has been one of our best players all season. The England centre midfield options arent that great that he is probably already in the top 10

I think its far too early to think about England. Henis doing well in the U21s and i think he should be allowed to learn his trade outnof the spotlight. He is no wonderkid but by the age of 25 i think he will be an exceptional player who can play anywhete in midfield

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has been one of our best players all season. The England centre midfield options arent that great that he is probably already in the top 10

I can assure you - he won’t come close to the England squad! 

If his name is even mentioned by any pundit remotely for selection it would mean he has done well for AVFC so clearly that is good news, but there is next to zero chance he makes WC squad

….that said, it would be great if I’m wrong

27 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Ian Wrighr Ramsey fan club in full effect on any show he is on. He doesnt half rate him . Goes on and on about him 

Really excited to see what Gerrard can get out of him. 

He's got the physical characteristics you can't teach already. Bit more steel and conviction and he'll be making sure Aaron stays on the bench.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Ian Wrighr Ramsey fan club in full effect on any show he is on. He doesnt half rate him . Goes on and on about him 

Wrighty knows his stuff that’s why. I think JJ’s attitude on the pitch is helping him a lot, he comes across like a bit of a prick and tbh we need that. Yesterday when we didn’t get a decision, he wasn’t afraid to put in a cheeky foul straight after and tell the ref to **** off. Love it. If everything clicks for him he has it all in his locker, the only worry I have is the fact that naturally Aaron is probably even better. Thats a nice worry to have!

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Really enjoyed his performance yesterday. Great quality on the ball and progressed and carried it superbly. Brighton resorted to hacking him down a few times. I hope he continues to develop and prosper. He needs some consistency, and I think Gerrard will be a great mentor as will McAllister. 

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Do the brothers not play in different positions? 

Aarons always been a number 10 / box 2 box 

I think you would describe Jacob as an all round midfielder. Could play him DM And he wouldnt let you down

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vreitti said:

Or he could become a bang average player for us. The truth will most likely be something in between. 

Good point - hard not to overhype our young players! He is progressing nicely though that’s for sure. 

If he plays fifteen or more minutes in the next league game, he will have already played more Premier League football this season than he did last, overall he still hasn't played a lot of football in the Premier League, I think it comes to just over thirteen games worth in terms of minutes on the pitch, so he's doing really well to  be playing at the level he is with so little exprience, and he will get even better with more game time, what we're seeing now is just the very beginning.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

Â