Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 15/05/2024 at 07:47, mikeyp102 said:

Love that McGinn called him baby Jacob 😂

I felt all religious, when he said that.

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I'm still gutted that his season was wiped out by injuries. I think he would have done similar goal & assist numbers to Anthony Gordon if he'd been fit. I really hope that we do keep hold of him because I think Ramsey in combination with Watkins, Rogers (playing more central) and Bailey could be devastating.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He’s going to be immense for us this season… so long as we get him clear of his injury troubles and nibbles, get all that resolved and out of the way.

Still so young and full of potential, so impressive before his injury but many seem to have forgotten about that.

He’s one of our most prized and valuable possessions… and one of our own to boot!

Watch his value and importance skyrocket… Unai’s a big fan.

Nah mate, any player that gets injured for long periods becomes expendable, I've no idea about anything good he has done for us, get him sold for FFP, we've got Rogers now mate, don't need him, sack him off for 30 mil. He was sh*t anyway well probably, i only remember the players that are playing now and what they do. Buendia was cack aswell I think, Mings who? Rubbish! Carlos rubbish when he was injured, rubbish when not injured!

Kourtney Hause, KOURTNEY **** HAUSE!

Cameron who? RUBBISH!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Him leaving was always speculative at best. Media who don’t understand PSR are the ones making the claim over and over. 

24 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Him leaving was always speculative at best. Media who don’t understand PSR are the ones making the claim over and over. 

Exactly…

bloody jerknalists 😆

Cheers Tony 👍

• Haha 1

I mean just thinking about it. Obviously what happened is Ramsey thought it's only conference league isn't it. Decided to take the year off and wait for us to qualify for champions league before playing. 

• Haha 4

I really hope we keep him, post injury he should be given a chance, his development path was on an upward trajectory and more than capable and was consistent towards the end of the season previous to this one. 

I understand if we NEED to sell to raise cash, but there’s plenty others who should be ahead of him on that list. 

It's easy to forget he's only 22 but has over 100 PL games, he's only 2 years older than Tim 🤣

There is no reason to sell him, unless we are at risk of a points deduction due to PSR.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, duke313 said:

It's easy to forget he's only 22 but has over 100 PL games, he's only 2 years older than Tim 🤣

There is no reason to sell him, unless we are at risk of a points deduction due to PSR.

If we can keep him injury free his best years are ahead of him and he's already shown that he's a **** baller who can play at the top level.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, romavillan said:

If we can keep him injury free his best years are ahead of him and he's already shown that he's a **** baller who can play at the top level.

Still plenty of room for improvement though. When games are tight (in terms of space), he has been prone to go missing. Then other games which suit his style, he's excellent.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Still plenty of room for improvement though. When games are tight (in terms of space), he has been prone to go missing. Then other games which suit his style, he's excellent.

If he can get a couple of full seasons under his belt who knows, his peak is still four or five years away. He's already influenced games in the past, scored match winners, potentially could become a key player for a CL team (us).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

I'm waiting for the video of Ramsey on the coach saying that it's only the champions league.

I'd love to see him and Konsa recreating that 🤣

On 20/05/2024 at 15:50, The_Steve said:

I don't see him leaving.

• Like 1

Â