Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Spoiler

I think it takes a brave manager to take the Norwich job, especially one that still have a relatively good reputation such as Smith, because it will be very for them to avoid relegation, and I don't think it will be as easy for them to come straight back up as some presume, last time they were able to keep their best players upon relegation, I doubt that that will happen again, so will be much tough. Can understand Smith wanting to straight back into the game though, another chance to manage a Premier League club too good of an opportunity to turn down.

2 minutes ago, useless said:
  Hide contents

I think it takes a brave manager to take the Norwich job, especially one that still have a relatively good reputation such as Smith, because it will be very for them to avoid relegation, and I don't think it will be as easy for them to come straight back up as some presume, last time they were able to keep their best players upon relegation, I doubt that that will happen again, so will be much tough. Can understand Smith wanting to straight back into the game though, another chance to manage a Premier League club too good of an opportunity to turn down.

He will be managing a premier league club for about 6 months. 

I hope he does really well.

He needs to work his magic on Cantwell and get him playing like a Grealish-lite. 

If he wants Marvellous and El Ghazi then I wouldn't complain ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Which of our playing staff do you think Smith will try and poach from us if any? 

As many as possible and feasible please! 🤣

Seriously… we need to get rid of those lacking in quality and personality. Davis, Trez, Nakamba, El Ghazi to name a few.

We’ve got to enhance this squad and stop hanging on to players that are below the necessary level.

Take over Tuanzebe’s loan please and he might want Hause if we’re not going to be renewing his contract.

He can have Young too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Interested to know what Norwich fans think about this appointment

Had a really quick look on pinkun and they sound like a fair few of us, didn't want farke sacked, don't see him as a huge upgrade and think that he needs to hit the ground running or the moaners will be out 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

A better position will present itself in the future, unless he fancies it back in the Championship.

The  Norwich job is as big as he was ever going to get. If he waited around he would never have got back into management. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bit of a rush I thought. You have a nice pay off, spend sometime with the family like never before. A better position will present itself in the future, unless he fancies it back in the Championship.

In fairness i dont think many other jobs will come up this season. United will but they wont go for him, then Watford maybe Everton who might want a name. Rest of the mid table teams have just appointed a manager or have Dyche, Potter who wont be sacked. 

I think a manager gets worried if out of the game too long that they are forgotten 

Â