Dean Smith

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

If he does go to Norwich he would be better off reuniting with Richard O'Kelly as number 2 instead of Shakespeare, getting them to play a good passing game would suit them better than a direct counter attacking team. With everyone fit they are not that bad but could do with a physical defensive midfielder.

image.png.f0dee2991dc567ffaedf82dc2840c107.png

They actually are that bad. 

I would say Rangers would be the better job for him to jump right into tbh.

But Smith is a top bloke, wouldn't surprise me if he went to Norwich and kept them up.

edit: lmao, many Norwich fans dont think Smith is good enough for them??? They are truly deluded, the man would be their lifeline.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That wolves collapse changed everything. 

I wonder how things would be different if those 10 minutes didn't happen. 

I have thought about the same thing quite a bit, even 2 goals and a draw would've been a different sliding door.

Now he's going to rocket his career into a crater by taking the Norwich job. I can understand why he's doing it, I'd probably do the same thing, but it's not the smart decision.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I have thought about the same thing quite a bit, even 2 goals and a draw would've been a different sliding door.

Now he's going to rocket his career into a crater by taking the Norwich job. I can understand why he's doing it, I'd probably do the same thing, but it's not the smart decision.

Would be massive pressure if/when they get relegated. 

Remember that Farke won 2 Championships on the bounce so that's what they will be expecting or he will be deemed a failure. 

Smith is not a winner for me, and I can't see him winning anything. He could probably get them into the play offs. 

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think he's making a mistake if he takes it to be honest.

As I said earlier, too quick, and just seems like it's more of an " got a point to prove " thing more than a measured decision.

Move could enhance or ruin his career.

Although, the likes of Steve Bruce , Pulis, Allardyce etc have made 10's of millions for being bang average so.

Depends on which route you want your career to go IMO

I disagree. If he gets relegated, no one will blame Smith and he's got an excellent chance of rebuilding and coming straight back up with them. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tinker said:

Here's my prediction, If he goes there , they won't go down. 

I’d be amazed if he won more than two games.

11 hours ago, tinker said:

Here's my prediction, If he goes there , they won't go down. 

I like Smith but Sir Alex at his peak wouldn't save them this season 

• Like 1

So basically doing a JG when he walked out of Villa Park with total head loss and joined an absolute cesspit of shit in Derby.

Just don't do it.

It's a CV killer. At the very best he doesn't embarrass himself. Par for the course for me would be getting 20 points. Which would be seen as total and utter pathetic by fans and pundits alike.

They are absolute cabbage.

Â