Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

One day the officials will be the ones who get reprimanded and managers speaking the truth will be free to do so. Absolutely pathetic. Just stop and think; what the hell is going on in this game?!?

Whatever happened to that thing they said you could do which was have freedom of speech, I'm sure it's a Myth..

Just now, Dave-R said:

Whatever happened to that thing they said you could do which was have freedom of speech, I'm sure it's a Myth..

Never existed in football, that's for sure. Dean has every bloody right to question the decision and be upset by it. Why do the refs get to hide away every time they make these horrifically bad decisions? The game is beyond madness now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Never existed in football, that's for sure. Dean has every bloody right to question the decision and be upset by it. Why do the refs get to hide away every time they make these horrifically bad decisions? The game is beyond madness now.

They shouldnt, nobody in this world should be beyond abit of sarcasm a telling off or as Smith was to say what he felt at the time to someone who clearly screwed up with Sarcasm. Nobody should be beyond approach and nobody should be done on the sidelines and sent off all because they gave a comment towards an official.

That Moss in my book along with his smirking giving Smith the red is now worse than Friend who officiated the Palace game, both a pair of prats and clearings in the woods. 

It seems the list of lousy officials has grown out of control this season, where are they learning to officiate, watching kids playing primary school football???

Edited by Dave-R

I love how the whole world think what happened is normal and has always been the way like we see this sort of incident every week. I have never seen the player in the offside position even attempt to do what Rodri did because they know they’ll never get away with it. The amount of people saying its the rules, these professionals should know this is unreal.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I love how the whole world think what happened is normal and has always been the way like we see this sort of incident every week. I have never seen the player in the offside position even attempt to do what Rodri did because they know they’ll never get away with it. The amount of people saying its the rules, these professionals should know this is unreal.

And the fact that the same situation happened in the Juventus Napoli match the same night and it was called a no brainer offsides.

I am honestly still in disbelief it happened.  Even when the goal went in I was saying to myself “at least VAR will take a look and see he’s offside and chalk it off” and we didn’t even get a video replay/review.  Bonkers.

• Like 2

I see the only way Smith can stick it back to these officials and the diks in charge of them now is to go and win manager of the month again. 

I think I can say for most fans that if they were in the terraces it wouldn't of surprised me if a fan would of ran onto the pitch and gave Moss a good thumping for being a clown on the day.

Personally after all that, I'm surprised every Villa player didnt protest that when Smith got sent off and follow suit and each and everyone of them go upto Moss and earn a red, now imagine that one. Were already being classed as the leagues renegades anyway since we came up, football needs a mass protest against officials and VAR now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Agree..

Wait till it happens to one of the big four, if it does, there would be an inquiry into it all and an overhaul of that stupidness.

This league to me really does or is sounding corrupt and in favour of the likes of UTD and CITY. No way does UTD win that many penaltys in a season and no way does CITY ever get away with something like that. Certainly it sounds as though officials make the rules up as they go. I wonder if these clowns actually know the rule book or whether there is something going on behind the scenes most do not wonder about, because it all seems to be going towards those clubs and the rest lose out.

It just all smells to me and has done for a long time, that Managers and Coaches cant say a comment to a ref that isnt even offensive, not containing one swear word, isnt racial in anyway and does not breach any code of ethics anywhere in that sentence. Smith did nothing wrong but that game as a whole was made to give City an easy Victory. Whether people like to think it or not, City were gifted there goals on a nice shiny platter that you could see those bad referee decisions coming from a million miles away in another universe.

The PL and FA were seriously **** off when Leicester won the league in 2016. That was not supposed to happen. The order of the way stuff should happen had been smashed apart. 

It will never happen again and the PGMOL have been instructed to make sure that is the case by protecting liverpool, utd, city et al at all costs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

They shouldnt, nobody in this world should be beyond abit of sarcasm a telling off or as Smith was to say what he felt at the time to someone who clearly screwed up with Sarcasm. Nobody should be beyond approach and nobody should be done on the sidelines and sent off all because they gave a comment towards an official.

That Moss in my book along with his smirking giving Smith the red is now worse than Friend who officiated the Palace game, both a pair of prats and clearings in the woods. 

It seems the list of lousy officials has grown out of control this season, where are they learning to officiate, watching kids playing primary school football???

Add Michael Oliver to that list 

• Thanks 1

Â