Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Yesterday was another example of how far we've come in the past year or so. Just came back from a big Covid outbreak and played very well against the best team in the league right now, and once again we lost just as much through refereeing corruption than anything we did wrong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Osirus said:

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but the thread below just shows how unlucky we have been with refereeing decisions this year:

It's definitely a sign of our progress under Deano that we're angry about about the officials decision as opposed to our own performances

Jeez, that thread doesn’t have make you angry doesn’t it! I’m not usually one to latch onto conspiracy theories but you can understand why people are beginning to think that the Premier League are doing all they can to keep the so called big six up there. The premier league cash cow is all that matters now. It’s ruining it for so many .  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Jeez, that thread doesn’t have make you angry doesn’t it! I’m not usually one to latch onto conspiracy theories but you can understand why people are beginning to think that the Premier League are doing all they can to keep the so called big six up there. The premier league cash cow is all that matters now. It’s ruining it for so many .  

Yeah it's a very good thread. How many points have we lost from bad decisions this season 

3 hours ago, NeilS said:

It’s what Fergie did best. Might want to mention these tough decisions before any future game referee’d by Jon Moss. Basically Phil Dowd him.

Its not the first time with Moss.....thats the most disturbing thing.

we was heading too close to a 0-0 for his liking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

How can anyone watch those replays and blame Mings FFS 😂

I don't care what they say.....if we had done that, it would have been chalked off.....that I am 100% certain of that.....and the more I see it the more ridiculous it looks, how they can defend it?, i will never know, they should hang their heads in shame, if that is their interpretation of that law.

Moss is a liability to us.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

Did anyone else on here, know that was the rule?...before it happened last night.

I am not ashamed to say, I didn't.

ps....but I don't agree with the offside rule as it now is, anyway......I don't agree with the corner rule either, with the ball outside the quadrant, its pedantic, I know, but it encourages pushing your luck with the rules.

2 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Deano charged by the FA. What a crock of shit. 

I'd just repeat what he said to the officials ( did you all get Juggling balls for christmas) 🤣

1 minute ago, Swerbs said:

He should instruct Watkins to goal hang for the rest of the season and go tackle the defender from behind when they recieve it.

It's a bull crap rule built on old laws of football that has failed to be updated or improved. Pretty much like the british justice system really, we really must suck at wanting to make things better in this country 😉.

Â