Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

The crazy thing is it's most likely going to be clubs who are facing relegation fro. the premiere who bid for Tammy. So I think his playing days are for the championship if he leaves villa by any chance. If he thinks about it, be should see that he mite as well remain at villa and score for us in hope he can perma play for us.

I think sometimes people forget how young he is. He's 21 and has scored 39 goals in 61 championship appearances, a lot of which came when he was 19 at Bristol City. As much as I'd love it I don't think there's much chance he'd sign for us permanently. We may well keep him for the season but he's almost certainly going to be playing in the Premier League next season and I envisage it going a lot better than it did at Swansea. Doubt it will be with us.

It is frustrating that it feels like we have no other strikers to replace him if he does get recalled.

Kodjia blows hot and cold and doesn't seem to work hard enough for Dean to start him (although he may have to soon), he might do better if played centrally?

RHM i think is injured? Davis hasn't got off the bench and when Hogan has he has looked short of confidence and ineffective.

we need more options even if Tammy stays.

• Like 1

Great striker, really has to consider his future now. Far to good for this division and if he can get a move to a prem club this month he would be mad to not push for it, I hope for our sake it doesn't happen though because if Kodjia takes his place we don't score. 

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

16 goals...this kid is a machine at this level!

At least DS seems confident hes staying!

Maybe we can keep him loaned long enough for our team to be premiere if no chance of buying him while in championship.

So what if a bunch of clubs whos offers are nothing compared to what we offer, yet were still in the championship??

I think Tammy has found he just want to play football now,at first it was all about playing in the premier but now I think he would be willing to play for a side in the championship on a perma basis. If the offer is rite for him I don't see why he would snub a championship side for a premiere unless it was a top ten and Chelsea won't sell to a club that could be a direct threat to Chelsea.

When Tammy was saying he wanted to just play in the premier, h was also saying no to playing in the championship for villa, yet here we are with Tammy scoring for us, players minds do change.

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Spot on...  We'd be battling relegation without him this season.  Not even joking.

I think Grealish would be enough to keep us up.

With Grealish out, we'd be utterly **** without Abraham though. I was one of those thinking we had one of the best squads in the vision towards the start of the season, but they all look just a bit, what's the phrase...**** shit?

Grealish and McGinn are the only players that are actually ours that I still want to be here next season.

32 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Great striker, really has to consider his future now. Far to good for this division and if he can get a move to a prem club this month he would be mad to not push for it, I hope for our sake it doesn't happen though because if Kodjia takes his place we don't score. 

He's just turned 21, he has plenty of time yet and he is loved here, playing and scoring. I am sure he loves being here too and has never played at a place like it when the crowd us up. Sure he could trade it in for 6 months of being a decent teams bench, or playing up front for Cardiff getting dicked every week and feeding on scraps.

Patrick Bamford's biggest failure was not realising sooner that sometimes you have to take a step back instead of sitting on the bench at a PL club hoping for a chance. Solanke will find out soon enough too.

15 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Depends if a prem club shows interest in him - not sure if Chelsea would want to part with such a promising player permanently - Would a loan to another PL club be allowed ? 

5 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

FIFA rules state you can only be registered for three clubs in a season and play for two. Tammy played for Chelsea in the Community Shield...

No Premier League team is wasting the kind of money Chelsea would want for someone that would sit on the bench for 6 months. He's not being recalled to be sold, it's all paper bollocks.

They said on wm that the community shield doesn’t count as a fixture, so he could still play in the premier league for another club.

Absolute goal machine in this league. Should’ve been allowed to play on second half when played through. Defender was climbing all over him all game. Hopefully smashes the 20 goal in the league target. 

On 05/11/2018 at 01:34, AvfcRigo82 said:

Good on Grabban but I bet Abraham still scores more goals in the league this season than Grabban does. ;)

On 05/11/2018 at 06:47, Don_Simon said:

I'll take that bet. Five pounds to VT for the loser?

I honestly didn't think Tammy would have shot to the top scorer leaderboard by New Years Day.

Still, good on him but we also have a long way to go still.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/11596538/tammy-abraham-happy-at-aston-villa-insists-boss-dean-smith

Aston Villa boss Dean Smith believes Tammy Abraham does not wish to be recalled by Chelsea and loaned out to another Premier League club.

Reports on Tuesday claimed the striker would seek a recall in order to join a top-flight side for the rest of the campaign, with most of the division's struggling teams interested in taking him.

But, after Abraham scored twice in Villa's 2-2 draw to QPR on New Year's Day, Smith insisted all parties are happy with the current arrangement and he wants it to continue as he seeks promotion from the Sky Bet Championship.

"Tammy has shown no inclination to go back to Chelsea," Smith said. ""In the conversations I've had with him he is enjoying himself at Villa and is developing as a player.

"He is very happy and you can see the connection he has with the supporters, the players and staff. We are very happy with the way Tammy is developing as a player and as a person.

"Chelsea seem very happy, as he is developing as a player and scoring goals in the Championship. For all three parties it is win, win. So I would be amazed if anything happened to prevent him playing for Villa.

"But it is not in my control. If Chelsea decide to recall him - it is up to them."

• Like 1

Â