Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

I think if a decent PL club come in for him he will want to go .....as would quite a few players.

The difference here is if TA just wants out - that hints he is unhappy with sonething.

I think its the former nothing in his performances or goals suggest a disgruntled player ( and weve seen a few over the years)

FIFA rules state you can only be registered for three clubs in a season and play for two. Tammy played for Chelsea in the Community Shield...

No Premier League team is wasting the kind of money Chelsea would want for someone that would sit on the bench for 6 months. He's not being recalled to be sold, it's all paper bollocks.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Grabban has more goals than Tammy in the league this season...and both of them are predatory strikers whose contribution is to make runs and score goals. I don’t really see how Tammy is much better than Grabban? He doesn’t contribute any more than Grabban does in other areas of his game.

Tammy has been found out in the PL before. Just like Grabban. This is his level. If it’s true they value him at £25m odd then surely there’s other proven PL strikers out there who would be a better bet. 

Grabban has about 8 years on him

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

FIFA rules state you can only be registered for three clubs in a season and play for two. Tammy played for Chelsea in the Community Shield...

No Premier League team is wasting the kind of money Chelsea would want for someone that would sit on the bench for 6 months. He's not being recalled to be sold, it's all paper bollocks.

The Shelid is a friendly so doesn’t count, mate. 

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I agree but doesn’t change the truth of what I said.

It does for me, he's not doing it on his own. Don't get me wrong, I really like him and think he's a very good player but I don't think it's fair on the others. 

Our best player this season.

Without his goals we would be further down the table.

Despite the amount of chances he gets a game I still cannot see any of our other three strikers converting the amount chances that he has had.

He has carried us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Our best player this season.

Without his goals we would be further down the table.

Despite the amount of chances he gets a game I still cannot see any of our other three strikers converting the amount chances that he has had.

He has carried us.

Was going to say the same thing. Even with a few sitters that he's missed, no one else we have at our disposal would be even close to his tally had they played. No chance of playoffs if he goes.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

joint top scorer now with Maupay, Pukki and Sharp

When was last Villa player to win a Golden Boot :o

I think we should make a bid for Tammy, he's happy with us and while he would love to be in the premiere maybe if he was ours permanent it would settle him even more and score even more goals for us.

He should be ours and while the defence is a priority, I think sealing Tammy too us should be another priority. Yes the question is could we do it while in the championship, I think we could especially if we can keep him till Ross and Micah finish there time here, and those wages are freed, he can take up there wages gladly.

12 minutes ago, Avcol said:

Was going to say the same thing. Even with a few sitters that he's missed, no one else we have at our disposal would be even close to his tally had they played. No chance of playoffs if he goes.

The crazy thing is it's most likely going to be clubs who are facing relegation from the premiere who bid for Tammy. So I think his playing days are for the championship if he leaves villa by any chance. If he thinks about it, be should see that he mite as well remain at villa and score for us in hope he can perma play for us.

Edited by Dave-R

Â