Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think he is definitely good enough for Chelsea, not first choice, but good enough. At the beginning of last season he played very well for Swansea in the Premier League and got called up for England. Then Swansea declined, and he with the team.

Just imagine how good he would be with Hazard and Willian etc feeding him with the right passes and picking out his runs. Both his physique and technique is good enough for the Premier League imo. He also has potential to improve further.

What I'm hoping is that he doesn't fit into Sarri's system, he tends to play with false nine's in attack, and Tammy is more of a target player (though I think he has attributes to play other roles as well).

I'm getting quite worried that they will recall him. If they do it to sell him they would be stupid though, give him a full season with a good team in the PL and he will be worth loads of money. If they need a striker, hope they recall Batshuayi instead, he should be ahead of Tammy.

Especially considering they paid big money for him ! 

• Like 1

I think Chelsea are going to recall Tammy which is a shame, it's going to land us in bother, I am actually dreading this if it happens as I dont have faith in our own strikers to do a Tammy.

With Chelsea strikers injured and misfiring, then it's looking a possibility it's going to happen.

36 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I think Chelsea are going to recall Tammy which is a shame, it's going to land us in bother, I am actually dreading this if it happens as I dont have faith in our own strikers to do a Tammy.

With Chelsea strikers injured and misfiring, then it's looking a possibility it's going to happen.

Not the noises coming from the club, sounds like we expect him to stay. 

19 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not the noises coming from the club, sounds like we expect him to stay. 

Isnt there a 14 day period in which they could make that call.

Hope he stays, think if he does we have a good chance of promotion, if he doesn't I think we're going to find it tough unless we get someone good enough to replace Tammy.

Edited by Dave-R

Papers reporting he could be recalled, with four prem teams interested in buying him. I know it appears Chelsea haven’t looked at recalling him, but four teams could spark a serious bidding war. If it it drives his price up enough, then we could be in trouble.

7 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I have noticed that he’s becoming increasingly frustrated in recent games. Against Preston he had about 4-5 tantrums when either our wingers took a potshot or someone failed to spot his run.

I’m sure lining up next to Traore at wolves will ease that frustration :)

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I have noticed that he’s becoming increasingly frustrated in recent games. Against Preston he had about 4-5 tantrums when either our wingers took a potshot or someone failed to spot his run.

A striker demanding to be played in is not a tantrum.

24 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I think that’s just him tbh - he’s always been prone to a few strops. The irony is that had he taken more of his chances, we’d probably be sitting in the play off positions.

Then again, without him we’d probably already be in league one. 

No - just kidding. No player is bigger than the club and I’m sure there would be a contingency plan in place.

Anyway, if he thinks he’s going to score more goals and get better service in a relegation battle then he didn’t learn much from his spell at Swansea.

I trust JT will be in his ear! 

• Like 1

I guess if he goes this would give Hogan his chance under smith? Oh and isn't Kenan Davies nearly fit again?

The season is hanging on by a thread promotion wise due to all the injuries and that's with Abrahams goals! He'll be gone at the end of the season regardless so may as well get it all sorted now really.

I think this season has demonstrated what smith ha seen saying -loans are no good. If Tammy goes then we are stuffed for this year. 

It highlights that we need to stop being so reliant on loans like we have for the last two years and build our own team. I think we should have no more than two loans tops in the squad

18 hours ago, villan-scott said:

So Smith says Tammy is enjoying his football and that from what he believes Chelsea don't want to recall him. 

The Sun says Tammy wants out. 

Who to believe? Our manager or a shithouse publication known for making stuff up?

Nothing to see here. 

20 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I guess if he goes this would give Hogan his chance under smith? Oh and isn't Kenan Davies nearly fit again?

The season is hanging on by a thread promotion wise due to all the injuries and that's with Abrahams goals! He'll be gone at the end of the season regardless so may as well get it all sorted now really.

Hogan doesn't deserve a chance. He is woeful

Â