Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Honestly if Sheffield United still want him I’d take a hit and give him to them for 6m

We would be lucky to get half that and will he be willing to take a 20k wage drop? Nobody else is going to give 30k plus a week as we do. 

• Like 1

This is from talk sport.com:

TAMMY TO RETURN

Tammy Abraham may cut short his loan spell at Aston Villa.

The England international has scored 14 goals in all competitions for Villa this season but is eager to return to the Premier League and may join another top-flight club on loan for the remainder of the campaign.

1 hour ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I have noticed that he’s becoming increasingly frustrated in recent games. Against Preston he had about 4-5 tantrums when either our wingers took a potshot or someone failed to spot his run.

I think he has been like that from the first game, and we discussed that on here earlier in the season. If anything I would say he has been complaing less on his team mates lately, Preston perhaps being an exeption.

I generally don't like that attitude towards team mates, but at times I understand him. He makes great runs and it must be frustrating not getting the right passes. Against Preston for example El Ghazi had a golden opportunity to just pass it sideways to Tammy in the penalty area in one moment but decided to shoot for himself, Tammy was livid and I accept that, it could be the difference between 3p or not.

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Can he even play for another team this season? I trust the club under the new setup we have to replace adequately if he leaves. Blind faith maybe. 

I think the answer is no thus season, two is the magic number in teams that a player can be registered for I think.

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

The Sun and Talk sport can go *** themselves.

Id say same but with 14 days of january it could happen, lets hope two weeks pass, then we are safe from a recall, sure of it.

If a bidding war starts between clubs for Tammy they will recall him and only way to keep him is join that bid war.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

So Smith says Tammy is enjoying his football and that from what he believes Chelsea don't want to recall him. 

The Sun says Tammy wants out. 

Who to believe? Our manager or a shithouse publication known for making stuff up?

Nothing to see here. 

You have echoed my thoughts on the matter perfectly.

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

I’m not going to be overly upset if he goes. He’s overrated IMO. He can’t do it in the PL and for me he isn’t any better than Lewis Grabban (who we should have tried to sign I reckon). 

:crylaugh:

50 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

TAMMY TO RETURN

The England international has scored 14 goals in all competitions for Villa this season but is eager to return to the Premier League and may join another top-flight club on loan for the remainder of the campaign.

It would appear that the Talk Shite studio get 'The Sun' delivered then. Just a case of them upcycling pish they have read in the rags.

Move along folks...

• Like 1

Just can’t see it happening (him returning now),  Chelsea will see he’s high on confidence and doing well. The only way he’ll return is if some premier club are going to buy him permanently and in January that’ll cost in excess of £30m which no one is going to pay 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

:crylaugh:

Grabban has more goals than Tammy in the league this season...and both of them are predatory strikers whose contribution is to make runs and score goals. I don’t really see how Tammy is much better than Grabban? He doesn’t contribute any more than Grabban does in other areas of his game.

Tammy has been found out in the PL before. Just like Grabban. This is his level. If it’s true they value him at £25m odd then surely there’s other proven PL strikers out there who would be a better bet. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

TAMMY TO RETURN

Fake news!

• Like 1

Â