Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

On 21/12/2018 at 18:08, A'Villan said:

There are a few reasons. Here's two.

He is the kind of striker least suited to the signature approach of Bruce.

There are better players ahead of him.

There are better players ahead of him, no doubt but Abraham is only on loan, the only way we sign Abraham is if we go up, long shot now I would’ve thought

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Clearly. However he's nowhere near good enough for Chelsea yet, so we should be able to hold on to him until the end of the season, hopefully.

Agreed, I think he could be good enough for Chelsea in the future though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

If the rumors are true, Higuian will be joining them soon

I'm a fan of Tammy (at this level) but he is nowhere near good enough to make the first 11 for a club like Chelsea. 

Be it Higuian or someone else, Chelsea will spend big on a striker this month. I may be proven wrong but atm I'm not worried at all by the prospect of Tammy being recalled. 

I think he is definitely good enough for Chelsea, not first choice, but good enough. At the beginning of last season he played very well for Swansea in the Premier League and got called up for England. Then Swansea declined, and he with the team.

Just imagine how good he would be with Hazard and Willian etc feeding him with the right passes and picking out his runs. Both his physique and technique is good enough for the Premier League imo. He also has potential to improve further.

What I'm hoping is that he doesn't fit into Sarri's system, he tends to play with false nine's in attack, and Tammy is more of a target player (though I think he has attributes to play other roles as well).

I'm getting quite worried that they will recall him. If they do it to sell him they would be stupid though, give him a full season with a good team in the PL and he will be worth loads of money. If they need a striker, hope they recall Batshuayi instead, he should be ahead of Tammy.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

There are 2 new pictures added to his Instagram story just now. Both Villa related. One of him riding a challenge with a butterfly emoji 🦋 added. The second is him celebrating his goal with 1️⃣4️⃣ added. 

Doesnt sound like a farewell, I imagine he’s sticking around. 

Â