Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

My MOTM, before he scored he looked the most likely, he was the difference and looked he was at the centre of action.

He is like that, when his opposite number isn’t his match he exploits it, but can as easily be shackled with not much of a plan B. Thank Allah his A game was enough today. I hope we sign him, I hope we sign everyone 😜

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Is an interview on Facebook.

Says he talked to his family about it as he thought he was below his best against Brom and made the decision to break it for the sake of the game.

Nice interview. Plus seems like he really wants to be here. Good character!

• Like 1

Have to say, hold my hands up I got it wrong about this guy (isn't it nice when a player actually surprises you rather than thinking he'll be good and they turn out to be dross like many we've signed in last decade....)

Anyway would've sent him back at xmas like we did Bolasie but DS clearly saw something and he's generally been good since February.

Will have his ups and downs in the premier league but can certainly improve more so well worth it for 5m or whatever Lille want.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Have to say, hold my hands up I got it wrong about this guy (isn't it nice when a player actually surprises you rather than thinking he'll be good and they turn out to be dross like many we've signed in last decade....)

Anyway would've sent him back at xmas like we did Bolasie but DS clearly saw something and he's generally been good since February.

Will have his ups and downs in the premier league but can certainly improve more so well worth it for 5m or whatever Lille want.

Yep, I have to eat a bit of humble pie as well. I never wanted to see him play for us again after the Swansea FA Cup match, but he's been very consistent recently. 

As you say, he's worth signing for the upside. I would expect this one to be sorted quite quickly. 

51 minutes ago, sne said:

Broke his fast to be on top in the final.

What an absolute legend!

That takes a lot for someone to do that, and he did it for us and Aston Villa.

Wow massive respect to him. Also noticed he had Nouri on his shirt. I'm guessing he would have took his shirt off if he hadn't been yellow carded. Seems a really genuine down to earth guy. 

I was shocked that McGinn was named MOTM honestly, El Ghazi was absolutely phenomenal all game. Destroyed the Derby RB countless times and some of his runs wow.

Sign him up, he's a superstar. 

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

🥳

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

Is an interview on Facebook.

Says he talked to his family about it as he thought he was below his best against Brom and made the decision to break it for the sake of the game.

good man, tough decision but shows how he cares.

I dont know much about ramadan, but i thought there was a law/statement/info around ramadan that you could avoid the fasting in certain scenarios? (work/safety type related ones or something?)

Im sure someone can in inform me on the exact info?

Â