Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Few games this season I thought “we’ll never see him in a villa shirt again” he just looked disinterested and like a fish out of water .

somehow he’s turned it around and started to show what he’s capable off , that pace can petrify defenders , of the price is right then we should sign him 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If I were him I wouldn't want to play under any other manager.

Twice the player he walked in as.

I think actually he was, or certainly believed he was, much better than the player we saw in the first half of the season, but between taking time to settle in at a new club and suffering under Bruceball, he”s only recently begun to show his true worth.

• Like 2

Motm for me. Troubled them every time he got on the ball. Deservedly got a goal and assist. 

He’s developed so much this season. At the start he just looked a show pony who was too lightweight and no work ethic. He has worked on his strength, stamina and works hard. Think he will only get better. I think Smith likes him and he’ll be signed very soon.

34 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Few games this season I thought “we’ll never see him in a villa shirt again” he just looked disinterested and like a fish out of water .

somehow he’s turned it around and started to show what he’s capable off , that pace can petrify defenders , of the price is right then we should sign him 

And this is why you have to stick with youth! Green is the same way as Anwar was. There is no guarantee Green with keep developing, but we gotta give him the chance. 

11 hours ago, Dave-R said:

When the lad arrived I kind of gave Ghazi a no chance in hell he will be here long, in fact many of our players were looking like battered old men under bruce. The one day Smith comes in and these battered old men and ghazi have completely changed.

Ghazi is one player in particular on that pitch who really stuck out, he loved every minute of the final and he showed passion and heart, brilliant display.

This.

For me, he has taken his time to settle and I was naively quick to write him off...

But f*** me, the big stage arrived and he delivered big time yesterday.

Sliced through that Derby team like a guillotine through silk.

Great performance Anwar!

Scary how much his game has developed under Smith, pace strength , good dribbler and can shoot on either foot. His height is an asset he should really work on his jumping and heading, attacking the back post I want to see more of, he is Ronaldo/ Bale esc

Will be great when we get an equal threat on the right, although he was good it was probably too easy for teams to close him out as our right side isn't half as good as our left, with equal threats left and right it would probably open the game up for him even more.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Will be great when we get an equal threat on the right, although he was good it was probably too easy for teams to close him out as our right side isn't half as good as our left, with equal threats left and right it would probably open the game up for him even more.

Just to add that Neil Taylor is awful going forward so he was double marked. Put an attack minded LB behind him and he will lethal cutting inside. 

Â