Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

That can't be true. They would look back on that one day and wonder what on earth were we thinking?! He's a £15m talent now based on potential alone, 23 or otherwise it's clear to me that with the right coaching to drum just a *bit* more tactical consistency and confidence into him he's going to the top. 

Lilly have huge money troubles hence why we have him anyway so letting him go makes sense, letting him go for the token fee we apparently have agreed makes sense but going for £0? Don't see it myself - they should get CL too so the money troubles go away

Problem with it is that it will also open up interest from elsewhere, that's a bargain that a good chunk of the PL will be looking at, maybe maybe if they lose neres and ziyech and just about everyone else a return to Ajax too...

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

That can't be true. They would look back on that one day and wonder what on earth were we thinking?! He's a £15m talent now based on potential alone, 23 or otherwise it's clear to me that with the right coaching to drum just a *bit* more tactical consistency and confidence into him he's going to the top. 

kindergarten cop shut up GIF

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What is this nonsense about free transfers? Why are we not paying over the odds and giving him 50k a week!!

Probably will give him cira £50k if we get him for free. 

53 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Wonder if the 'free' is just that we paid the fee upfront ahead of the loan but were playing a smart FFP game of some sort? Given that all reports said we had an option to buy... 

:detect:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I don't believe for one second that Lille will release him for nothing, stupid reporting.

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Wonder if the 'free' is just that we paid the fee upfront ahead of the loan but were playing a smart FFP game of some sort? Given that all reports said we had an option to buy... 

🕵️‍♂️

Â