Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Stoke City are signing Ashley Williams on loan, the Everton centre back which in turn means their interest in James Chester will probably end

Williams is dreadful thank god for that

16 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Stoke City are signing Ashley Williams on loan, the Everton centre back which in turn means their interest in James Chester will probably end

Probably the only centre back available that's slower and fatter than Joleon Lescott.

Good luck with that one Stoke.

Hull looking to sign Ollie Norwood from Brighton, thought he was an important part of Fulham’s successes last season and Brightons championship promotion season before it. Sky sources *snigger* suggest Brighton want £1.5 million for him 

To be fair, Stoke don't have an army of fake tanned gobshites wearing guyliner and Elizabeth Duke talking bollocks about their club. If they did Chester would probably be in 'advanced negotiations' with them.

• Haha 1

Birmingham mail pick up Jordan Hugill story lol ? it is good his name pop up. That exact what i want see villa sign load along buy snodgrass. 

Must be someone read this forum, make story to sell.. If it real happen we sign him loan i hope optional to buy clause include, that will very good sign.

Nick Powell, I like him before he join man utd from crewe, his ability is very good at threat outside box. but i don't idea if he got still these ability, man utd. he would good at acm but ok ish cm, good back up to houricane which he better, he is one i want villa buy before Westwood. If he loan with optional to buy clause i would happy. If loan no these clause no worth. 

• Like 1

Not ITK but my gut feeling is that all these tenuous links to players like Powell and Woods is us sounding our potential replacements for if Grealish goes.  FFP hasn’t disappeared, therefore unless Grealish goes there will be no buys, just a couple of loans.

Those who don’t blame Bruce for the state of the squad ought to look at where the gaps in the squad were and still are and what Bruce chose to spend what money he had on.  Shockingly weak spine.

Edited by macandally
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Birmingham mail pick up Jordan Hugill story lol ? it is good his name pop up. That exact what i want see villa sign load along buy snodgrass. 

Must be someone read this forum, make story to sell.. If it real happen we sign him loan i hope optional to buy clause include, that will very good sign.

Nick Powell, I like him before he join man utd from crewe, his ability is very good at threat outside box. but i don't idea if he got still these ability, man utd. he would good at acm but ok ish cm, good back up to houricane which he better, he is one i want villa buy before Westwood. If he loan with optional to buy clause i would happy. If loan no these clause no worth. 

Buy Snodgrass? Not the type of player we would be in our circumstances. I would like to have him on loan, although I don’t think we will be able as it seems he’s on his last year.

I don’t think a CM is a priority we have a lot of them here. We already have Birker who is still underrated and unused well. Even Lansbury, Jedinak, Whelan, Gardner, Lyden are still here as a squad players. If we moved Whelan and Jedi then thats another story.

We need a proper LB, a proper CB, a proper striker (fit in our style).

Other than I think it will be a waste of money unless it was a proper upgrade and fits our strategy. Also depends on who we shift.

I don’t know who’s Hugill nor Abraham, but in the case of Abraham it seems he’s an interesting signing.

Since we got relegated, I didn’t follow up the premier league, and not familiar with players up there (actually I still don’t know who the hell is Richalson who went to Everton by that amount).

I’m not familiar of some of the championship players also so I’m googling all the names here. ?

38 minutes ago, macandally said:

Grealish goes there will be no buys, just a couple of loans

Chester gets injured and our centre backs are samba and Elphick. Grealish gets injured and our midfield is Jedinak, whelan and hourihane. Kodjia and hogan won't play 30 games between them given their respective injury profiles. 

It's going to be a long season.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Chester gets injured and our centre backs are samba and Elphick. Grealish gets injured and our midfield is Jedinak, whelan and hourihane. Kodjia and hogan won't play 30 games between them given their respective injury profiles. 

Samba was released mate.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Who said we need to buy to sort that? Loans are enough.

Two of our best players last season were Snodgrass and Johnstone were loans, Terry was a free transfer.

We also still have to give the kids some chance, hopefully they could hit the ground.

Although the defence specially looks bad, we atleast need to add a CB. A proper LB would be fantastic.

Â