Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

17 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It is an a hole move kicking the kid and the instant Karma is sweet to watch.

The kicker has down syndrome IIRC.

59 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Who said we need to buy to sort that? Loans are enough.

We need 4-5 players to be competitive in the league assuming Grealish leaves imo. If he stays then he could be the difference in getting into the top five but without him we'll be battling to get into the playoffs. It's hard to see us being able to get a really good CB, midfielder and striker in on loan. Most likely we'll be loaning more Josh onamah's that are just squad fillers. 

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

We need 4-5 players to be competitive in the league assuming Grealish leaves imo. If he stays then he could be the difference in getting into the top five but without him we'll be battling to get into the playoffs. It's hard to see us being able to get a really good CB, midfielder and striker in on loan. Most likely we'll be loaning more Josh onamah's that are just squad fillers. 

If we get an 18 or 19 year old centre half on loan it won't look well for Suliman or Bedeau. Kalas at 25 years of age might be worth a go, he is a solid championship player but is still contracted at Chelsea until 2021.

I think we only really need a CB, an RM and a striker... if we can get a decent CB permanently and the other two on loan then I’d be happy enough with that. 

Steer/Moreira

RDL           NewCB        Chester        Hutton

Jedinak

Adomah/NewRM   Houriane   Grealish Green

NewFW/Kodj

I think that would be a half decent side that could challenge for promotion. It’s certainly at least as good as some sides in the playoffs last year.

1 minute ago, Stratvillan said:

I like the link to a defender. Could we have a real one?

That Varane fella was pretty good at the WC.

Not sure Real would let him go thou...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Lol

Translates to:

The new Aston Villa thinks big. With the advent of the Egyptian Nassef Sawiris, the glorious club is ready to return to the leading role in England. Although the team is currently in the Championship the villans have sent to Barcelona an offer of 20 million euros for Yerry Mina, 10 of which immediately and as many as 10 through bonuses linked to the results.

I have no idea if this link is bs or not, but it certainly the type of player we need to be buying to keep us inside ffp for the future.. We are most Likley able to sell on in a couple of years making a few mill in profit, rather than paying top dollar for older has beens that just lose us millions of pounds. 

Might not be as mad as it seems.. 

10 minutes ago, richp999 said:

I have no idea if this link is bs or not, but it certainly the type of player we need to be buying to keep us inside ffp for the future.. We are most Likley able to sell on in a couple of years making a few mill in profit, rather than paying top dollar for older has beens that just lose us millions of pounds. 

Might not be as mad as it seems.. 

It definitely is as mad as it seems. 

• Like 3

Man U also linked with Mina but for £35m.

Those schmucks at Man U can't negotiate for shit.

We'll have him for only half that apparently...

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

If he stays then he could be the difference in getting into the top five but without him we'll be battling to get into the playoffs.

... So he'll only make one place difference? ?

Sell the bugger then. 

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Man U also linked with Mina but for £35m.

Those schmucks at Man U can't negotiate for shit.

We'll have him for only halt that apparently...

How many centre backs do they need? They already have Smalling, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Bailly, Tuanzebe while Fosu Mensah can fill in too. Mina isn't at the very top level either.

They somehow got their money back for Blind which shows how mad the market has gone.

Yerri Mina, that is a good one. ?

He looked very good against England, I remember thinking him and Davidson Sanchez dealt well with most things in that game. No chance is this happening, unless JPA has some incriminating photos of him and convinces him to join. ?

Â