Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

How many centre backs do they need? They already have Smalling, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Bailly, Tuanzebe while Fosu Mensah can fill in too. Mina isn't at the very top level either.

They somehow got their money back for Blind which shows how mad the market has gone.

Apparently Everton want Rojo for £30m, now that will show how mad the market has gone if that move happens!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Carlos Sanchez has put in a good word, I believe Falcao is also looking to finally join us

If we are getting Falcao we would be nuts not to try and get his international strike partner in!

22 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Today I would like a Snodgrass

Tomorrow I would like an Abraham

Saturday I would like a centre back

Sunday I would like a left back

Monday I would like 3 points

?

This would be one of those good weeks!

Just now, praisedmambo said:

This isn't real. 

But wikipedia says it's his uncle. This is the least real transfer link perhaps in history.

Yeah I know not a real link but if a couple of weeks ago you said not one but two Billionaires were investing in Villa and also seemed to have heads screwed on ......

1 hour ago, praisedmambo said:

This isn't real. 

But wikipedia says it's his uncle. This is the least real transfer link perhaps in history.

around 2008 we were linked with David Villa :crylaugh:

Someone else linking us to Mina... it must be nonsense though. They’re just rehashing the original Italian links.

Aston Villa are looking to make one of the most stunning moves of the summer as they have made a €20m bid for Barcelona’s Yerry Mina according to a report from Tutto Mercato Web.

While Mina has always been an admired defenders with football fans in the know, he hit mainstream attention this summer in the World Cup. He was one of the best performers for Columbia in that tournament and even came close to breaking England hearts when he scored a last-minute equaliser against them to force the game into extra time. And despite being a centre-back, he also scored two other times in the World Cup this summer.

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

David Villa and JiSung Park was the dream double transfer.

David Villa and Dean Ashton were both linked in the same window which led to a lot of excitement about an Ashton Villa front line 

• Like 3

Â