Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

17 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Someone explain why we’re getting excited over Tommy Abraham, who only scored 5 in 31 apps for Swansea last year? 

Tammy*

...and because he's a cracking player.  Or, at least, he was very good at Bristol City.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

A week ago we were lucky if we could keep the lights on, not go into administration and afford to keep the likes of Davis and Green. Now we are linked to a 20 year old striker, who has already got nearly 100 senior appearances under his belt and has played forthe England senior side.

Not good enough.

Quite right, where’s Messi???!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Abraham comparitively struggled a bit last year, but he's still very young and was often isolated in a poor Swansea team.

He has bags of potential, can play on his own or with a partner, has all the physical characteristics and would suit us. I can see him linking well with Green, Grealish, Adomah and hopefully Snodgrass.

I really hope we land this one.

Young player. in a struggling team. 5 goals on the face of it doesn't look great but that kid has a lot of potential as you say. Would be a coup I think if we could get him.

Personally don't want Snodgrass back. Adomah on his stronger side and Green back down the left will do for me. If we want another winger, I'd go and try to get Jordan Graham back from Wolves. It was a crime to sell him!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

I believe it's Abraham.

2 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

To be honest I havent noticed or heard of him before. But seems exciting.

Footage of him in action below the fold:

Spoiler

600x400

• Haha 2

Tammy Abraham 23 goals in 41 games for Bristol City in 2016/17. Sounds good to me.

Completely different case playing for a struggling PL team in Swansea who were relegated.

Edited by Jas10

39 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Tammy Abraham 23 goals in 41 games for Bristol City in 2016/17. Sounds good to me.

Completely different case playing for a struggling PL team in Swansea who were relegated.

He started great last season, he was banging them in for Swansea City and then tailed off for whatever reason. I’d back him to rediscover his Bristol City form here, is this looking like a possibility? Great, if so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He started great last season, he was banging them in for Swansea City and then tailed off for whatever reason. I’d back him to rediscover his Bristol City form here, is this looking like a possibility? Great, if so

He's got good movement and pace too.

• Like 1

Â