Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Chester gets injured and our centre backs are samba and Elphick. Grealish gets injured and our midfield is Jedinak, whelan and hourihane. Kodjia and hogan won't play 30 games between them given their respective injury profiles. 

It's going to be a long season.

That’s why I emphasised my second point, Bruce’s buys have left us with an unbalanced squad and a weak spine!

• Like 1

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hudson Odoi would be a serious talent to get on loan from Chelsea if possible, left wing is not really the most urgent position to strengthen though.

O do i not like that

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Chester gets injured and our centre backs are samba and Elphick. Grealish gets injured and our midfield is Jedinak, whelan and hourihane. Kodjia and hogan won't play 30 games between them given their respective injury profiles. 

It's going to be a long season.

plus Lansbury, Bjarnason, Gardner, O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes...

21 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Who said we need to buy to sort that? Loans are enough.

Two of our best players last season were Snodgrass and Johnstone were loans, Terry was a free transfer.

We also still have to give the kids some chance, hopefully they could hit the ground.

Although the defence specially looks bad, we atleast need to add a CB. A proper LB would be fantastic.

Falcon+punch+no+credit+just+lawlz_4b003e

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Wtf was he doing kicking a kid! Especially when his 6ft dad was stood right behind him! 

I was thinking the same thing.  It is an a hole move kicking the kid and the instant Karma is sweet to watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Straggler said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It is an a hole move kicking the kid and the instant Karma is sweet to watch.

I feel like there's a lot more to this story. 

Probably more interesting than our transfer activity too, let's rename the thread and get on it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

Yerry Mina linked for £18m Lol

Imagine a loan with a choice of buying is approved by Barca (might not be the case with the player). 

Anyway I don’t know how some people just do these links and its been made up.

Â