Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

If you're referring to the goal, that was on McGinn. 

I thought that too but Elmo seemed to be getting the most stick in the match thread too. It’s almost like people are waiting for something to have a go at him for.

He’s not great, I don’t think anybody tries to claim that he is but that’s why he’s sat on the bench if Matty Cash is fit.

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I thought that too but Elmo seemed to be getting the most stick in the match thread too. It’s almost like people are waiting for something to have a go at him for.

He’s not great, I don’t think anybody tries to claim that he is but that’s why he’s sat on the bench if Matty Cash is fit.

I don't tend to go in the match threads because of bollocks like that tbf. At least they aren't at the stadium spraying saliva into the back of somebody's head in an apoplectic rage tbf. 

Not the best of performances from Elmo.

He was standing in no mans land and he was at fault which enabled Sheff Utd to capitalise and get their goal.

He has stood in for when needed but Cash will be back soon so all is not lost.

I really, really like him as a person from what I can see in interviews and on social media, but he is done here imo.

The ball watching for the goal was shameful. What pisses me off even more are his shit passes. Receives ball, shit first touch, plays bouncing pass chest high to a player who is immediately put under pressure because the pass takes an additional touch to control. Did this countless times tonight.

• Like 1

Slowed us down in possession, And has to play safe due to his age and lack of pace, Cash can afford to press higher up the pitch , But what can we do with Cash Injured 

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1

Â