Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Why is it when he receives the ball he pauses then hold his hand out? Is he waiting for freaking pigeons to come feed on him or something!?

Waiting for the run. 10 years of playing in teams where 99/100 passes are to lads running into channel.

He is 34. It is ingrained into him.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Waiting for the run. 10 years of playing in teams where 99/100 passes are to lads running into channel.

He is 34. It is ingrained into him.

It does my head in 😂can’t wait for Cash to return to the starting 11

Was surprised we didn't start Cash tbh. He's been out for what 3 weeks, not 3 months.

Don't think AEM was that bad again but he's like a holding full back now and we lose plenty going forward.

Him v Son won't be pretty next week so I'd be amazed if Cash dosen't return for that.

7 minutes ago, bose said:

Thought he was ok today. Dont think Cash would have changed much for us given how unbelievably shit the whole team was.

Cash is better all round including going forwards... simply more dynamic. But Elmo hasn't done much wrong tonight. He was good last weekend too. 

My main worry is that every goal weve conceded since Cash was out, Elmo has probably been responsible for. The newcastle one much less so but it was a cross from the Villa right back position. 

Need him back in the team, his overlapping runs will really help us going forwards as well.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2021 at 22:35, avfc1982am said:

Looking forward to him leaving. He's  been a great servant but now offers zero going forward. Crossing was shocking, struggling to beat first man continually. 

Seeing as we're owed by the richest Egyptian on the planet, I think his fellow country man will get an extension 

7 hours ago, Kingman said:

Seeing as we're owed by the richest Egyptian on the planet, I think his fellow country man will get an extension 

I don't think this villa is so sentimental, wouldn't surprise me if we have no Egyptians in the squad next year. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Whilst not spectacular - I don't think he has let us down when called upon.

Another 12 month contract if the wages aren't to high or time for a younger man ?

For it.

• 3 weeks later...
Â