John Terry

Farlz

5 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

We signed John Terry?

Ahead of Birmingham City, Bournemouth, Swansea City, Stoke and West Brom?

Bruce out!

Would be hilarious if we hadn't just finished 13th in the championship. 

We beat clubs to the signatures of Bree, Hourihane and Hogan. How did that work out? 

Anyone else reckon that Bruce let JT win the golf game just to seal the deal?

Welcome John. I don't care what you have done in your personal life, I care about what you do at Aston Villa. Get us promoted, and win another trophy.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Image result for despair meme

That's a little unfair JV - there are many fans who don't like the guy - myself included.

i'm just at the age where I care only what he can do on the pitch - quite frankly if the guy turned up on my door step - I wouldn't invite him in.

4 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

"We offered 100k p/w " 

That's confirmation enough for me that your story is true. only candleface would offer that kind of huge money

Edited by villa89
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I have a feeling this will play out like a lot of things. You read people posting on here and get the impression that most of the fanbase think like that, than get to Villa Park and realise that most people think the opposite. 

I expect JT to get much negativity on here then be greeted like an old friend coming home by Villa Park. 

I think you are right 

While I wont comment on social morals and what consitutes being a bad or good person, I will say that Football IS separate to real life. JT has done massively word removed-ish things. If im honest, I dont like him. BUT I will support him 100% on the pitch while he is at Villa. I hope my fellow fans who dislike him do the same.

For all we know our squad could be full of horrible immoral twunts already but we cheer them on still without knowing anything about them. JT shouldn't be any different.

Welcome to VP, I hope you do well for us but please don't hang out the back of any of our other players other halves. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Saucy sources say JT is Villa bound. Good to see these sources ahead of the curve...

If Gabby was pictured with that body there would be hell to pay. Moobs and a bit of belly galore. 

• Like 1

Â