John Terry

Farlz

I'm not sensitive, I just have certain standards. Other posters have different standards (i.e. Savage). Fine. But to try and paint others as snowflakes just because they have a problem with a racist, cheating, arrogant cockend joining us...pft. You're welcome to the vile man. Some things are more important than football. Not many things, but for me this is one.

11 minutes ago, Super-Villan said:

I'm not sensitive, I just have certain standards. Other posters have different standards (i.e. Savage). Fine. But to try and paint others as snowflakes just because they have a problem with a racist, cheating, arrogant cockend joining us...pft. You're welcome to the vile man. Some things are more important than football. Not many things, but for me this is one.

For sure, he's done some pretty unpleasant things in his life and yes, to some that's enough to not want him anywhere near the club.

I'd care a whole lot more about his behaviour, if he was running the country, but he's not, he's just kicking a pigs bladder about and in that context, a bit of nastiness could be quite helpful to a team in need of some grit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dounavilla said:

So the blues and old meltie offered 100.000 a week..........

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

A 100,000 what? Trophies? Their owners have a trillion of them by all accounts.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Super-Villan said:

I respect your view and he has done some unsavoury things in his personal life but you think he's the only footballer to cheat on his wife with a teammates missus? I imagine it happens a fair bit! 

32 minutes ago, Super-Villan said:

you have to feel comfortable within your own skin......so everyone is entitled to their own opinion.:mellow:

1 minute ago, Xela said:

As a player and a leader I think he will be immense. 

A born winner. We haven;t had many of those in the last few years!

I'm just off to roll around in the mud:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

From a football perspective, very good signing. Shouldn't be captain, unless deputising in the absence.

Isn't that like having a Lamborghini governed to 30mph?;)

I guess Chester will understand.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

Isn't that like having a Lamborghini governed to 30mph?;)

I guess Chester will understand.

The guy will be here for a year, maybe two? I think it would be a mistake, he can have influence without having the armband. Our captain should be someone settled at the club and planning, at least for now, to be around for the long term.

Who cares what he does off the pitch. We have had far too many nice chaps in the past.. where did that get us? I just want players who fight for the shirt and win us some football matches. Who they shag or what they do is not my business. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super-Villan said:

He was cleared in court of the racism allegation and as for being a cheat, isn't every player a cheat of some kind?

Â