Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

So was it a straight swap for Adama or did one club make a payment, can't see on media links and might've missed something on here 

Players very rarely swap because they have clauses and bonuses etc linked to transfers and fees. Even if both deals were the same price they'd officially be 2 separate transactions. 

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What? He can't see?!

I saw a pic of him wearing glasses, kinda assumed they were just a fashion thing, I'm worried that his blindness may effect his ability to impact a game.....how tall is he? 

wiki says he's 6ft7 years of age and -4.5, -4.0 tall with minor astigmatism.

48 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

:wub:

What a lovely lovely guy. Proper man crush. 

What an honest interview, didn't seem forced at all, as he said seems like a big happy kid. Him amd Ayew are mates and have a completely different demeanor, must be the ying to his yang, would also imply that Ayew is not itching to leave based on him saying he encouraged him.

Kodjia also had a humongous smile on his face and I also said in his thread it's the first time in a long time I've seen certain players look so genuinely happy to be here.

Having a bunch of leaders and people who also seem like genuine nice guys can also help. (Hopefully the opposite of the old adage nice guys finish last).

Either they are genuinely motivated by the project, we or we are paying them quite handsomely! (Maybe a combo of both).

Either way. UTV!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Seems a lovely guy and rightly proud to be here having worked his way up from non-league football. Give me that any day than the level of entitlement that comes from a 20 year old product of the Barcelona B team, on £60k/week before he's really proved himself. I wish Adama well but congratulate RDM and the Dr in moving him on and finding a sensible replacement. Welcome Albert, cant wait to see you play!

• Like 1

It's only a short step down for him (we hope)... As Adama is one of those who 'used to play for a big club,' now Adomah DOES play for a big club. No wonder he's chuffed. Welcome aboard... we need goals from midfield again, and it sounds like you are up for it and can deliver. Go forth, and multiply those goals.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

He said all the right things, and seemed genuine. I know they probably get briefed on what to say, but he seemed like a nice friendly guy. I'd swipe right for him.

Albert is very genuine, met him a few times and he's a bit of a character too, likes a laugh and very honest.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Anyone know where he was today? Not match fit?

New signing I was most looking forward to seeing.

I know we more or less swapped him for Adama, but this quote is eerily similar to many from his thread last season. ;)

Fingers crossed he will be in the squad/team more than Adama managed. I am confident he will be, joking aside.

Â