Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Pleased with our attacking options, still think we're lacking one more creative player. Either a no.10 or a deep-lying playmaker (Westwood is not a playmaker). We only have Grealish.

I think you're overlooking McCormack there. I know he was bought to score goals but he's created more chances than anyone else in the division so far (18).

1 minute ago, JPAngel said:

I think you're overlooking McCormack there. I know he was bought to score goals but he's created more chances than anyone else in the division so far (18).

Yeah, I'll give you that, he is quite an intelligent striker with a bit of creativity about him.

I'd say our weakest position is central midfield now - hopefully Westwood, Gardner, Tshibola and Jedinak will be good enough if they can step up.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

FWIW I would much rather have persevered with Adama than sign a 28/29-year-old. Ahh well, hope he does the business.

So might RDM, but Adama didn't want to persevere with us. 

• Like 1

Just now, wazzap24 said:

So might RDM, but Adama didn't want to persevere with us. 

Fair point. I just wish he was given more game time, more so last season. But I guess there could be any number of reasons as to why he was being left out.

Richard Graves of SSN saying that this deal isn't quite done yet, technically.  The lack of an official announcement might back that up.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

lf the Dr said its done, that's good enough for me

Yep, me too.  Just saying for completion's sake that it's not 'official'. :)

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Er... since when did things have to be reported by Sky to be official? :)

I meant more the OS really.  Just that the Sky guy kinda pointed me in that direction :)

• Like 1

Â