Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

3 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

So what's his song then?  The Benteke theme?

Oooh Albert Adomah (Seven Nation Army)

I like the one to the Heartbeat theme - "Albert, Albert Adomah runs down the wing for me". Was a video posted of it somewhere on here. Everton were singing it for Bolasie on Monday night and I thought it sounded decent.

26 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I like the one to the Heartbeat theme - "Albert, Albert Adomah runs down the wing for me". Was a video posted of it somewhere on here. Everton were singing it for Bolasie on Monday night and I thought it sounded decent.

Good shout. Remember hearing the Everton fans sing that for Bolasie- really stuck out and went on and on.

Albert, Albert Adomah Runs Down the Wing For Me

Albie Adomah, Albie Adomah, Albie Adomah, Albie Adomah,

Edited by Gary Thomas

Really hoping he can make a difference bring some composure in the final third. Looking forward to seeing him get another run out tonight, hopefully he is fired up after having his goal cleared off the line at the weekend.

And yea if there's a catchy song to go with it, how bad ;)

31 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Really hoping he can make a difference bring some composure in the final third. Looking forward to seeing him get another run out tonight, hopefully he is fired up after having his goal cleared off the line at the weekend.

Are you thinking of Kodjia?

43 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

You are aware he has featured competitively as much as messi at villa thus far? 

4 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

Will he be starting tonight?

Not on the team list tonight - not even on the bench.  Shame as I was hoping we would get a chance to see him today.  So we are starting with 4 strikers instead. :-) :-) :-)   We're going to score one more than you!!!!

Â